Hi there

Adolf Hitler

Yup, another newbie, this time with an interesting name! I wonder if you guys might help me on using a avatar as I don't seem to be able to select one!(y)

Adolf Hitler

It was actually a reference to the Last Crusade rather than a name designed to be purposely offensive. It was the only proper character name from the films that someone hadn't taken!

Papa Jones

Adolf Hitler said:
It was actually a reference to the Last Crusade rather than a name designed to be purposely offensive. It was the only proper character name from the films that someone hadn't taken!

Sure, I wasn't pointing at the fact that you were eventually a Hitler-Fan, dude.
It's just that I think that it is tasteless to use this name, cause it represents much more than just a name of an historical character in a movie. It represents the living monstruosity of World War II etc, etc. well, you know what.

So, anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay! ;)

roundshort

Adolf Hitler said:

hhhhhmmmmm I don't know if I would call the douche a 'proper character" I don't think Arab Thug #2 has been taken either.

Might want to change the handle.

Gear

Zig Heil! Well, not really

Welcome
You do know that I'm gonna pester you FOREVER about your name. :)

FYI: you cant get an avatar until you reach a certain amount of posts.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Adolf Hitler said:
How long before I get to use one of my own? 1,000 posts?

You don't get to use one of your own. It's a good rule.

Also, it's great that you're here and all, but there are other threads other than this one that you can post in.

Niteshade007

Joe Brody said:
"Oh that's tacky. That's REALLY tacky."

-- Murder by Death

(whoops, wrong thread. . .)

I love that movie!

Anyway, I have to agree with what people are saying here...your name is a little offensive.

Joe Brody

. . . or more to the point:

"Your insulting them and you're embarrassing me."

[I know I shouldn't be feeding to an attention whore . . . but my daughter has me watching Temple of Doom these days.]