No way -- BluRay Easter egg!!!

shenshaw

Tell me no one's come across this yet! All this talk about Indy 5... plop in your I4 bluray, crack your whip, and enjoy the easter egg! Indy 5 baby!

hint: easter egg accessible via main menu. just one piece of concept art but I'll take anything at this point!

(I haven't checked the DVD to see if that does it too...)

Bvance

'Shenshaw' we are waiting! And I have your voodoo doll in hand!

*Slowly inches knife to dolls throat*

Attila the Professor

Staff member
shenshaw said:
Tell me no one's come across this yet! All this talk about Indy 5... plop in your I4 bluray, crack your whip, and enjoy the easter egg! Indy 5 baby!

hint: easter egg accessible via main menu. just one piece of concept art but I'll take anything at this point!

(I haven't checked the DVD to see if that does it too...)

Nobody will look kindly on you if you're just yanking our chains, you know...

chr0n0naut

Laserschwert said:
George Lucas' "THX 1138"

Ah ok. Thought I was missing some blindly obvious piece of Indy-lore so I was nearly afraid to ask.

shenshaw has to be pulling our leg if he hasn't answered by now. Something this major would warrant a more detailed explanation or at least some sort of reply...

DIrishB

IndyFan89 said:
Why would they have concept art if they don't even have the concept yet?!

Exactly. Its probably concept art from something that was cut early on in the process of making Crystal Skull...so early on it didn't make it to the script, but still warranted concept art.

But yeah, its pretty obvious Shenshaw is bull****ting. He should get an automatic week long ban for it. ;)