Michael Jackson Dead(?)

bigdaddygamer14

Well the problem is The Raven's Mods throw anything related to MJ into the "MJ's Dead" thread, which makes zero sense if you ask me, but hey I never liked the raven's whole vibe anyway, too strict, no one can speak their mind.

Dr Bones

bigdaddygamer14 said:
Well the problem is The Raven's Mods throw anything related to MJ into the "MJ's Dead" thread, which makes zero sense if you ask me, but hey I never liked the raven's whole vibe anyway, too strict, no one can speak their mind.

You just did...;) But often there are consequences! :gun:

Even so, what more needs to be said on this topic/man that has not already been debated from every laboured view point?

Sometimes off topic threads like this incite needless conflict even though most of us know next to nothing about the bloke.

The guy's dead, end the thread....heh..rhymes. :sleep:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
When are you guys going to learn that we don't close threads on the basis of people saying we should cut off a conversation?

Dr Bones said:
Sometimes off topic threads like this incite needless conflict even though most of us know next to nothing about the bloke.

Although, yes, there is that. Funny how easily people get testy for no reason.

Nurhachi1991

Epic....

michael-jackson-chugging-vodka-with-little-people-18016-1290357894-1.jpg

JayDee

Nurhachi1991 said:
Does everyone here know there will be a new MJ cd coming in November?

(y) (y) (y) :D

Yes, but I suggest that no one should buy it. MJ had no influences on the final songs, so in fact, these songs aren´t his.

Nurhachi1991

JayDee said:
Yes, but I suggest that no one should buy it. MJ had no influences on the final songs, so in fact, these songs aren´t his.

Ummm yah he did? They were his original vocals but the studio finished the songs off. Granted Michael probally wouldnt of wanted them released because they werent perfected but there pretty damn good

JayDee

Nurhachi1991 said:
Ummm yah he did? They were his original vocals but the studio finished the songs off. Granted Michael probally wouldnt of wanted them released because they werent perfected but there pretty damn good

In my opinion this songs aren´t his songs just because they used his voice. I can´t explain it very good in english, but I appraise MJ that he had the last and final decision if a song shall be released that way or not. In "This is it" and a very few documentations you could see his fussy behavior when it came to perfecting his songs :D And in this newest case, MJ couldnt get the possibility in saying to the studio "The music you created to match with my voice is perfect, I like it, release it."

Nurhachi1991

Well if you want to go down that route mate This Is It was the biggest slap in the face to MJ because Kenny Ortega pretty much made it his own film to make money and cash in on MJ

But lets not argue and just enjoy the music (y)

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
Do you have a soul mate? :p

Now was that a "do you have a soul, mate?" or a "do you have a soul-mate"?

It would have to be no to the first, and with respect to the second,

Attila The Honey said:
Feeling frisky there, fella?

I would have to respectfully decline if that was an offer!

Nurhachi1991 said:
Just a little but its all in good fun :hat:

As always!

:hat:

Last edited by a moderator: