What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

IndyBuff

It's really awesome that Ford was there at the celebration. I really love his sarcasm and wit in interviews---I don't think a lot of people know how to take him sometimes. Maybe it's because I'm an introvert that I appreciate his desire to just say a few words and then get out.:D

Last edited:

Silvor

Yeah Ford was great at the Star Wars Celebration.
He apparently has social anxiety so that's probably a big reason as to why he can seem a bit nervous at times in interviews.
Loved it when Lucas asked him about flying, and Ford replied "Fly yeah, land (long pause), no" :D

Last edited:

Silvor

hHru637.jpg

They look so happy :D
Such a shame they never got to meet in the new SW movies.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the few (not me) who saw Baywatch this weekend and gazed upon what has become of David Hasselhoff (64) and Pamela Anderson (49) have expressed a newfound respect for the Lucasfilm actor (and actresses) who have aged naturally.

Face_Melt

On Blade Runner 2049:

The 75-year-old made light of aging since the last installlment, saying the only thing that has changed for him is "the color of my hair." He called returning to the role "a dream job" and isn't letting anything slow him down — he told Renee the stunts for the film were no problem. “Running, jumping, falling down," Ford cracked, "that’s all... easy-peasy."

http://extratv.com/2017/07/23/harrison-ford-on-blade-runner-return-stunts-were-easy-peasy/

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Wonder if Spielberg still brings canned goods when he deigns to go abroad...

Anna Peele said:
When Ford was in London for the Star Wars premiere, he asked Boyega ?to have a meal somewhere out of the glitzy area.? And since Ford ?likes his food really spicy,? Boyega brought him to 805, a Nigerian restaurant next to Ladbrokes, an off-track-betting shop on the main drag of Peckham. Boyega ordered for the table, and they ate pepper soup and okra and beans, Ford forgoing utensils, Boyega says proudly, ?like a real Nigerian.? (Ford, with something between pride and deep sarcasm: ?Yeah, I'm like a real Nigerian.?)

Boyega showed Ford ?a piece of my world? and told the story of his early life in the neighborhood. The older actor seemed genuinely interested. ?Oh, cool, you lived in that area.? ?Oh, you went to that place.?

?It was cool for me,? Ford says. ?I learned that he had a lot of interests, concerns, and talents that were beyond those that I was immediately aware of from the work we were doing together.? To recap: This was cool for HARRISON FORD. And even though Boyega says he was ?careful not to be asking too much, because you don't want to get too ?inner,? Harrison told me about being a carpenter.? Just two peers shooting the **** and licking yams off their fingers.

Ford knows Boyega's going to be all right, just like he was. Unburdened. ?He's capable,? Ford says. ?He's making wise choices.?

More on Boyega here, from GQ.