Dicaprio and Flannery

Kumba

Since 00Kevin is gone, I can now speak my mind while avoiding persecution. I think Leonardo DiCaprio and Sean Patrick Flannery look very much alike. They bare striking resemblences. So, like I said a few months ago, if they ever thought of making a young Indy movie and Flannery (who is a very great actor btw) wasn't available, they should definetly use DiCaprio. And seeing in how Spielburg and DiCaprio worked together before, it'd be a perfect match!

Kumba

(Kumba and Yanar get in a bar fight. Yanar is thrown through a window and put into submission) Like I was saying, I'm trying to AVOID persecution from followers of the infamous 00Kevin! :mad:

Yanar

*bows down befor a statue of 00Kevin*

*rips Kumba's heart out......MOLA RAM STYLE!!!!*

sorry, but I think bringing leo on would do nothing but attract a bunch of screaming girls (and I think we have enough droolers here ;)). nothing against him, he's a great actor, but not the kind of person I would want to see playing indy

hmmm, I bet you would never had said this, had you not seen 'catch me if you can' bahhh!

Kumba

That's exactly my point, you idiot! Girls seem to like this guy, so they would definetly see the movie! And that would mean us guys would have more to talk about with girls. It's all a very intricit plot for girls to become lost in DiCaprio on screen, while guys make there move and sail the sea the rest of the night! Mwahahahhaha!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! ;)

Patrick

Yes I'd have to agree with Kumba. In fact, You could mix them up a bit in some parts. I don't think it matters who plays it, it just matters if they play it well. I'm not a fan of the YIJ series do to the plots and the ending of "The Treasure of the Peacock's eye" which they could've put more into the reason why Indy gives up so quickly. Like c'mon that's got to be the worst way to end a movie. They could've got Remy to almost die or have one of them drop the eye running and then they give up.

P.S. What was wrong with 00Kevin? I wish I could read where he called Finn(?) a nazi. Aw man that sounds so funny! Did he get kicked out right then or what else did he do? I mean calling someone a Nazi isn't THAT bad. Anyways I wou;d think he was joking.

Patrick

Not to flood but, When you wrote "Idiot" it's still insulting, Not to say that it offended, It's just that I'm trying to learn the rules here. I read them but I'm trying to find exactly how they work. Thanks.

Finn

Staff member
<small>OT, once again:</small><hr>
<small>
Patrick said:
P.S. What was wrong with 00Kevin? I wish I could read where he called Finn(?) a nazi. Aw man that sounds so funny! Did he get kicked out right then or what else did he do? I mean calling someone a Nazi isn't THAT bad. Anyways I wou;d think he was joking.
</small>

Only person who called me a nazi has been myself. The person of whom gone Kev used the word was Gilles... and we're not talking about that anymore in here. Bygones are bygones.
<hr>

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
OT seems unavoidable these days

Finn said:
<small>
Patrick said:
</small>

Only person who called me a nazi has been myself. The person of whom gone Kev used the word was Gilles... and we're not talking about that anymore in here. Bygones are bygones.
<hr>
You a Nazi? If you and Gilles had been alive during WWII, I am sure you two would have been one of those guys who snuck out Allied pilots, POW's, and such.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Re: OT seems unavoidable these days

Aaron H said:
Finn said:
<small>
Patrick said:
</small>

<hr>
You a Nazi? If you and Gilles had been alive during WWII, I am sure you two would have been one of those guys who snuck out Allied pilots, POW's, and such.

The Raven Resistance, eh? ;)

Finn

Staff member
Re: OT seems unavoidable these days

Aaron H said:

<i>SHH!</i> Don't blow my cover! Der Stuberümfuehrer's watching in my direction... <small>Viva la Resistance!</small>

Kumba

Speaking of nazis, for some reason I like their uniforms much better than the American's or Brit's. They have those lighting bolts on the collar!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Come on guys...the Raveners are sharper the that.

Remeber Hitler said:

"The greatest thing for Rulers is that men don't think"

Challenge your mods, don't insult (or patronize) them

BTW

A Spielberg sponsored DiCaprio Indy, wouldn't be bad.

Finn

Staff member
Hmm... I have to admit, the German uniforms don't <i>look</i> bad... the thing we don't like is that what they <i>represent</i> to us.

<small>Hmm... do we have OT or simply a subject change?</small>

00Kevin

Indyfan
LOL

incredible.....I AM the OT King! Even when banned, my spirit sneaks into the Raven and drives this thread OT....hahahaha!

'are you drunk?' OH! that was a good one! perfect timing

Finn

Staff member
Okay, Kev, maybe you are. But you should realize that it may not be a good idea to advertise it. ;) :p

Why? Because next time there might be no leaving flights from Banana Islands. ;)

Finn

Staff member
<small>Kev, I have nothing against you... only sometimes your way of behavior goes beyond the line with the word "annoying" in my mind. We could say that you bring some delightement to this board, but too much is sometimes too much. Keep that in mind, and you keep in good relations with me. ;)</small>