Post your desktop

RyuX13

Indydesktop-1.png

Here's my desktop.

RaideroftheArk

nezobiwan said:
It's a HUGE HUGE file and I got it from the PotC boards. Someone was nice enough to scan it out of an art book they had. If you really want it, I'll email it to you. But again, ye be warned, tis a large file indeed. 3854 KB.

:eek:

Wondered if anyone would know what I was talking about, hehee. I like the story in the first one better, but I like the controls and the new features of KOTOR2 better. It's nice knowing whether you've already searched a container without needing to look inside it again. :) In the first one I like to play darkside female, fall in love with Carth and then kill him on the Star Forge. :gun:

Here's my current desktop (Rocky Horror) in celebration of Halloween. I have a special Xmas one too which will be revealed in time.... ;)

MagentaScreenshot.jpg

Awesome desktop...I just saw her and Little Nell in Atlantic City for the Rocky Horror Convention. Got her and Nell's autograph and a pic with Nell...again, awesome desktop.

vf wing

I've been changing desktops a lot lately. Mostly screencaps. This one is from Ultraman season 2. This one's subtitle was too hilarious not to share!

anus.jpg

KiKi Kat said:
shame2.jpg

Shame on you!!!:whip:

:p

Hey man, that's been my desktop since September. I had that movie pre-ordered. :p Certainly not ashamed to admit it.

And as far as spin-offs/ sequels go... it trumps Indy 4 significantly. The plot is endlessly more plausible as well. ;)