Ask a Stupid Indy Question, Get a Stupid Indy Answer

JCC1004

A: Harrison will always be Indy. They'll just attach rope to his corpse. They won't have to pay him anymore.

Q: Was Marcus really named after a cat?

JCC1004

A: He'd think they all belonged in a mental institution and want to kick the moderator's asses.:D

A: What happens to Shortie after TOD?

Team Indy

A: Shorty stole Indy's hat and made a fortune.

Q: Indy, Indy, Indy, a man after midnight! Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?

Meerkat

A: If you're a guy, yes. If you're a girl, no.:D
Q: Did Indiana Jones really create this forum with the help of five dragons?

AlivePoet

Meerkat said:
A: If you're a guy, yes. If you're a girl, no.:D
Q: Did Indiana Jones really create this forum with the help of five dragons?

A: That's only partially true--he was assisted further by a hyena, a stingray, and a fieldmouse.

Q: Why does Indy hate snakes in ToD (think the scene where he tips his hat and grimaces at the snake statue) when his first exposure to them is in Raiders? I thought ToD is a prequel?

JCC1004

A: Indy got his phobia as a child. Haven't you seen the beginning of Last Crusade?:confused:

Q: Why weren't police chasing Indy and the Russian spies in KOTCS?

JP Jones

A: Because they had enough of that crazy old man chasing communists around town.

Q: What ever happened to the Monkey Man?

Team Indy

A: This can be answered by this video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnUyA2Lxris&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnUyA2Lxris&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Q: Do you think the video I provided is Willie's song?

JCC1004

A: Yes, as long as he gets paid alot and gets to have a buch of fun stuff.

Q: What Star Wars character could Indy beat the **** out of?