Awesome Smiling Indiana Jones

Super rare Indiana Jones 12 inch figure! Check it out!

I didn't know where to put this so mods if this is in the wrong place please let me know. This is a figure I put together last year and I'm offering it on ebay, it's pretty awesome and rare! I have another one and I'm running out of space so that's why its up for grabs. I payed more than what I'm asking as starting bid. Any questions let me know. :)
smilingindy4sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fenris

That looks great! I've seen that head in one of the 1/6 scale forums... But it was still a work in progress at the time.

Although... If you read the first post in this section, you'd see the rule about selling and posting ebay auctions.

...still, great figure.

The_Raiders said:
I think Hemble made a custom Indy with that sculpt.
I've been a huge fan of Hemble's work and I've never seen him doing a custom with this one, he did one with the shrunken pdf one... that was kind of smiling too but that sculpt didn't look too "smart" IMO if u know what I mean :whip: lol

Sorry about the soliciting, will never happen again. :( :eek:

HenryJunior said:
Aww, He just so gosh darn happy to be an Adventurer!
:gun:
????

Didn't you see the bar scene ?? when he says "trust me" that's what he was going for.... also in the main poster of riders! Jeeeeesh.... :mad:

The_Raiders

CAZAFANTASMA said:
I've been a huge fan of Hemble's work and I've never seen him doing a custom with this one, he did one with the shrunken pdf one... that was kind of smiling too but that sculpt didn't look too "smart" IMO if u know what I mean :whip: lol

Sorry about the soliciting, will never happen again. :( :eek:

It might not have been Hemble, someone around here made one though.

HenryJunior

CAZAFANTASMA said:
Didn't you see the bar scene ?? when he says "trust me" that's what he was going for.... also in the main poster of riders! Jeeeeesh.... :mad:

I'm aware that Indy can smile. I was a making a joke contrasting the typically stern faced Indy sculpts. It looks goods if you want an outright positive comment.:D

Back to topic...

hemble

Hi All

CAZAFANTASMA - Excellent looking Indy buddy and you did an awesome job on the paint apps on the HS.

The_Raiders - Yeah mate you are correct I also did a figure with this HS back in December 2009.
pf2.jpg

Ron