Post your desktop

roto13

You know how, right? Take a screenshot of it with the Print Screen key, paste it into paint or something, save it, upload it to an imagehost, link to it. Of course, I'll go first. Click it to enlarge it.

roto13

Violet Indy said:
Post your desktop??? Lame!!
There is nothing lame about my desktop. ;)

Come on, even the most uptight forums have this thread. Show off your desktop designing skills!

Tennessee R

VP, a lot of the desktop wallpapers I use are scenery from Wikipedia media archives.

Where did you get that photo you use?

Indy Parise

Look at my profile pic. Add in a few shortcuts and a Start button and you're done with one comp. My personla computer has this
indiana_jones.jpg
:whip: :D

Tennessee R

Good ones VP. I've done some with Bryce 3D 5, not to use as wallpaper, I've posted them below, but I didn't post the higest resolution.

Clear_Day_at_Sea.jpg

Moon_and_Stars.jpg

Orange_Sun_Backdrop.jpg

Red_Sun.jpg

Reflecting_Moon.jpg

Starfield.jpg

Jay R. Zay

Tennessee R said:
Good ones VP. I've done some with Bryce 3D 5, not to use as wallpaper, I've posted them below, but I didn't post the higest resolution.

don't get me wrong, these once are nice and well done but on the whole, despite being kind of a Corel fan, bryce is far inferior to TerraGen when it comes to 3d landscape generation.

Tennessee R

Actually, I had never even heard of TerraGen until VP mentioned it above.
I got Bryce several years back, when it was with corel. Now, I believe that they don't even handle it anymore?

And, only from the pictures VP posted, I can already see that you are correct about it being better.

I'll have to check it out.

intergamer

Brunwald, I used to live at Dorney Park (well, 3 minutes away) - you could see my house from the roller coaster although I moved away before it was built...
Anyway it's only a weaker version of Millennium Force :D

Last edited: