Denver Broncos football

Pale Horse

Staff member
Number of Steelers head coaches since 1969: three. Number of Popes since 1969: five.

Happy for your win. The underdog in me wants a new face holding that trophy. Go Matty-Ice

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:
Number of Steelers head coaches since 1969: three. Number of Popes since 1969: five.

Happy for your win. The underdog in me wants a new face holding that trophy. Go Matty-Ice

The Pope comparison is apt. Only three coaches, I've ever known. Nothing else like in sports.

If the Steelers can't take it, I'll be happy with Atlanta winning.

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
The Pope comparison is apt. Only three coaches, I've ever known. Nothing else like in sports.

If the Steelers can't take it, I'll be happy with Atlanta winning.

If the Stillers dont win the only possbile outcome is if the dirty birds take it. But a healthy KIller B will be hard to beat (Esp with no Gronk)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Cowboy Bronco Highlight Reel:

qniHvWU.gif

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:
Talk Trash, get pounded by the Bills. sigh Or the Bears

[jokingly (I think)]Before you posted about the NFL, I hope you checked roundshort's Facebook page to make sure he's not posting any videos of him burning his Steeler gear out in the backyard with a Handi Flame.

. . .and the Steelers didn't get "pounded" by the Bears. Ben, Bryant and Bell continue to be off, the defense was wracked with injuries and the team was not conditioned for the heat Sunday. I was at Training Camp in Latrobe this summer, and I've never seen it as cool as it was this past summer.

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Truth be told, I'm in a nasty divorce. Aside from this seemingly anonymous corner of the internet, I have no online presence. DM me his details, and yours as well

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Truth be told, I'm in a nasty divorce. Aside from this seemingly anonymous corner of the internet, I have no online presence. DM me his details, and yours as well

That makes me so mad I want to throw a Gatoraide cooler!

Joe Brody

Got Denver vs. KC on in the background, and I can only say I hope Denver isn't as bad as I think they appear to be.

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
Got Denver vs. KC on in the background, and I can only say I hope Denver isn't as bad as I think they appear to be.

This just in - yes they are. But the Raiders might actually be worse. The sad thing is the Pats will probably win it again.

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
This just in - yes they are. But the Raiders might actually be worse. The sad thing is the Pats will probably win it again.

Our D is still stout. But if Siemian can't trust the O-Line, and keep his two best receivers in the game (Ground and Sidelines) then we won't make a wild card, much less contend.

Philly Pats for a 2005 rematch? Stranger Things have happened.