Does Indy have a daughter?

Doctorjones

I read somewhere that Indiana had a daughter. But i'm not sure what she is called or who the mother is. Can anybody help me out?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Alas, I'm Indy's daughter!!! My name is Violet and my mother is Marion Ravenwood!!!!!!!LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL!!!

That, my friend is a rumor. A very old rumour. There was a rumor that Natalie Portman had been asked or was asking to be Indy's daughter in Indy IV, when really they should be asking me. I'd be old enough if Indy IV was set about 15-18 years after Raiders:D

Finn

Staff member
Well, the old Indy played by George Hall in the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is supposed to have some kind of offspring in the bookends of the beforementioned series. But since it has been reported that the bookends have no official status in the Indylore it's difficult to say what should we think about Indiana Jones.

And yes, as Violet already told you, there has also been a rumor about Nat Portman playing Indy's daughter in the upcoming fourth installment, but that has officially been confirmed as nothing more but a rumor.

Finn

Staff member
Well, not practically as it doesn't directly concern Indy IV, but more Indy as a person and his ongoings with all his adventures.

<small>Damn, one can create classes for all kinds of things.</small>

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
Well, the old Indy played by George Hall in the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is supposed to have some kind of offspring in the bookends of the beforementioned series. But since it has been reported that the bookends have no official status in the Indylore it's difficult to say what should we think about Indiana Jones.

Really? I didn't know that. Why did you find that out?

qwerty

Finn said:
there has also been a rumor about Nat Portman playing Indy's daughter in the upcoming fourth installment

There is a funny thing about this.
Some time ago I had an idea for how to find all the people that will have something to do with Indy IV and send them a letter. My idea was that if I would send them all a letter at the same time then it just might atract their attention. My goal was to find a connection with Indiana Jones IV production team.
On my list also was Natalie Portman. I found her adress and I sent a letter. After some time of nothing happening I tought that that letter was dumped on a pile of other, similar letters.
But, one day there was a letter in my letter box. I could recocnize the handwriting. It was mine. :(
I did not even have a right adress. That letter went all the way to California and then came back to Serbia.
I am still optimist in my search for a contact with Indy IV team, so if anyone can help....

Finn

Staff member
It's practically the same as in thread posted little earlier. It's not guaranteed that Allen knows anything for sure, but the Showbiz's interpreting it as such.