Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

tocksic

throwmetheidol said:
Here ya go Tingler!

magazine_nintendo_SoK.jpg

MORE!!! (y)

RaidersoftheArk

Very cool cover! Ind he is wearing a strap there,so it should be in line with the video game...or is the stachel bag of indy maybe a side mission in the game:D

tocksic

RaidersoftheArk said:
Very cool cover! Ind he is wearing a strap there,so it should be in line with the video game...or is the stachel bag of indy maybe a side mission in the game:D

He also is carrying his whip around his neck, that's why I think this picture is not that conclusive about this whole "where is the satchel?"-thing. In the render-trailer the satchel-strap even has two buckles. They should have hired a satchel-consultant. :D

Irfaan

Wow! That is an excellent cover! It has more of a like-ness to ford than an other image has, I like it, a lot!

Thanks a lot for sharing throwmetheidol!

Perhilion

hmm...a new headpiece for a new staff? looks great!
examining that headpiece, I think it might give clues as to the story. There's a man with his arms up, and then the jewel above him. It think it could represent Moses holding up his arms. In the story it says that the sun stopped in the sky and the Israelite were invincible. So could the staff function like the spear of destiny?

Irfaan said:
Wow! That is an excellent cover! It has more of a like-ness to ford than an other image has, I like it, a lot!

Thanks a lot for sharing throwmetheidol!

The pages after the first one that has already been published...

magazine_nintendo_SoK1.jpg

Thanks so much for the scans! Man, if the game plays as great as they make it sound, it will be tempting to get a Wii just to play it.

Hopefully, the PS2 version will retain the interactive environments and some of the other features that can carry over from the Wii version. It does sound like they have really taken advantage of the motion sensing capabilities of the system.

Next up...we need some gameplay video.

Grizzlor

Thanks for the Nintendo Power scans...still not impressed by the graphics. If the game does have this weirdo bloom lighting, I'm not buying it.

indyjones2131

Just picked up a copy from Barnes and Noble.

Graphics aren't great. They look better than we've seen, but that may be due to the size.

Anyway, I have to say the gameplay sounds great. They really seemed to consider who this character was and have kept those qualities in tact.

I love how you can better win a fight by using your wits as opposed to having this be some sort of Rambo game. The environment interaction sounds impressive as does the story and set pieces.

Still, all of this stuff would have been on the 360, but with better graphics. It makes it that much harder to swallow.

But nothing we can do about that so... Time to buy a Wii (or PS2).