The Indy Cast

Goonie

metalinvader said:
Errr..I don't know what's up but all the links I used led to your 'Pirates' podcast!

Yup, same here. Either it's an April Fool's joke or the Conficker C virus.;)

Just listened... nice. I liked all the little Indy hints in there. I thought you were a little late on your pirates news as well Ed! Happy April 1.

Last edited:

indycast

Goonie said:
Yup, same here. Either it's an April Fool's joke or the Conficker C virus.;)

Just listened... nice. I liked all the little Indy hints in there. I thought you were a little late on your pirates news as well Ed! Happy April 1.

Thanks - though it is amazing how many emails I got saying my other podcast was showing up!

It was fun to put together and sadly there has been more POTC news than Indy of late!

indyrcks

cool but why not do a Pirates of the caribbean podcast because it was cool thanks Ed Dolista you are brilliant at playing jokes on us but still I think Pirates Of The Caribbean is brilliant:)

indycast

indyrcks said:
cool but why not do a Pirates of the caribbean podcast because it was cool thanks Ed Dolista you are brilliant at playing jokes on us but still I think Pirates Of The Caribbean is brilliant:)

thanks for that - glad you enjoyed it (a big thanks to Mitch, Pat and Rob who were in on it too)

You know, I may just do a Pirates podcast but let's just hope we get some more great Indy news before it comes to that!

Episode 65 (the regular Indy show) will be back April 11th!

indyrcks

I liked when captain Jack Sparrow said but you have heard of me thanks again Ed I love Pirates Of The Caribbean also I think they are amazing but I still like Indiana Jones well if adventure has a name it must be the Indy Cast:)

indyrcks

I got a couple of emails read out on the show on Robs indy opinion it was so cool if Ed wants to do a Pirates Of The Caribbean podcast dedicated to our favourite swashbuckling crew then do it I think it would be awesome:)

Goonie

I wonder if a better take on th April 1 episode would've been to have an Indy Cast filled with Indy 5 "production begins" announcements. That would've have got us going. :rolleyes:

indyrcks

Well it is Ed's podcast so he can do whatever he likes so that was a cool joke he played on his listeners that listen to the Indy Cast:whip: anyway what is happening in the world of Indiana Jones anyway nothing much

DocWhiskey

Haha. I was so angry. I set up my laptop and got ready to work out while listening and then Captain Jack comes on. I kept thinking, "Did TheRaider.Net put up the wrong link?" Then I immeidantly thought about the "Don't be a Fool" headline. I seriously got so mad hahaha. I always look forward to the Indycast.

You're toying with my heart, Ed! :p

But it was a great prank. And a really great podcast frankly.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Goonie said:
I wonder if a better take on th April 1 episode would've been to have an Indy Cast filled with Indy 5 "production begins" announcements. That would've have got us going. :rolleyes:

"Now, you're getting nasty."

that would be too cruel a joke...

Adam McDaniel

Richard Amsel discussion on THE INDYCAST

I had a great talk with Ed last weekend regarding the upcoming Richard Amsel art exhibit, and I hope you guys enjoy listening to it when it airs. (I think it will be around April 11th or so.)

Speaking of the exhibit, David Edward Byrd just sent me this flyer regarding his upcoming lecture:

Amsel-ByrdE-Flyer.jpg

I do hope some of you will be able to make it.

Cheers,

Adam

indycast

indyrcks said:
Ed is a genius and I hope he gets this go Indy Cast you rock :) :whip: :D

Now I am blushing! :eek:

And April 11th will be when you can hear Adam in Club Obi-Wan - a great interviews so I encourage you to download the show and if able, visit the exhibition - it sounds fantastic!