I might be in need of Kenner Sallah torch

Henry W Jones

So I bought a unopened Kenner Sallah yesterday, and after closer inspection of the photo, the top of the bubble is taped (NOT UNOPENED :mad: ) and I cannot see the torch in the photo either. :( I am waiting for contact from the seller to confirm. Does anyone have an extra vintage torch they would part with if mine is missing or know where I can find one? I don't want to cancel the order (since the figure is so clean) because the torch is missing. But not having the torch is a deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance. HWJ :hat:

Last edited:

Henry W Jones

Just got confirmation that the torch is included with my figure. Thanks for the super fast response Inky. (y) You tha man!!!!!! :hat: I did send you a PM about some parts though.

Just 1 more figure (Indy German disguise), the horse and the convoy truck and my vintage collection is complete!!!!!!!! :) :D (y)

inky_skin

Heh - better watch yourself - we are missing the same items (horse, truck) ! Have you managed to find any stands that fit the Kenner pegs holes ? I bought some designed for vintage SW figs, but the pegs are too large.

Henry W Jones

inky_skin said:
Heh - better watch yourself - we are missing the same items (horse, truck) ! Have you managed to find any stands that fit the Kenner pegs holes ? I bought some designed for vintage SW figs, but the pegs are too large.

Entertainment Earth in 2008 had stands that work on my Kenner Indiana Jones figures.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?collect=Stands

I don't know if it makes a difference but I have the gray one's. I did buy mine in 2008. I don't know if they have changed them in the last four years or not. Good luck.

Henry W Jones

inky_skin said:

I got the horse!!!!! AFA certified today. So we are now both after the truck. I will post pics when all has arrived. As of now with the horse, I have all my 3 3/4 inch Indy toys from childhood back. Now to find a decent priced and condition convoy truck.