What Indy product are you most excited about?

JK_Antwon

Role Play

Well I definitely love the idea of Lego, and the figs from Hasbro, but something I noticed no one has talked about is the 'role play' aspect. Hasbro owns Wizard of the Coast which makes DnD, and Star Wars role playing books, and the miniatures game. I think they may be doing Indiana Jones now too, even though nothing has stated that officially, but I don't know how else Hasbro would make games?:D

Hasbro tends to use the phrase 'role play' for accesorries that allow you to 'become' the character (ie... gun, whip, hat, etc...)

For SW it's rifles and blasters.

Lon

The "roleplay" toys should be pretty easy to do.

They could make a fake whip that makes sounds (like a lot of the superhero roleplay items. think the bending bar or breakable chain for Superman Returns).

Whatever the artifact is for IV, or even the previous films, could be made as toys that could light up, make noise, or do something interactive.

kongisking

Avilos said:
I been looking forward to a DK Visual guide of Indiana Jones for a long time. Hopefully to cover all the films. Maybe even with some Young Indy details for his background.

Oh my God, brilliant idea, Avilos!!! I've always wanted that too! But personally, I'm most excited over the action figures, BK toys, and novelizations and Making-Of books. Not to mention the Special Edition DVD. Yeah baby!!! (y) :whip:

JimmyPSHayes

I'm really hoping that a comic series will be announced at San Diego later this month. That, for me, would be the cherry on the cake of everything!!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I hope they make a replica headpiece with a laser pointer built in.

And belated comic adaptions of Infernal Machine and Emperor's Tomb, maybe even Monkey King and Saucer Men... also an "Essential" black and white collection of all the Indy Marvel comics.

Shortie

Here's a rumor from Jedi Defender.

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=939.msg310952#msg310952 date=1183758156]
I'll also add this rumor/nugget -

I talked with my brother today, who had just talked to a friend of his in New Haven (where they are shooting scenes right now).* His friend swears a few of the LFL guys on the set this AM were playing with Indy Galactic Heroes style figures - Indy Vs Cairo Swordsman and Indy Vs Belloq.* *:eek:

I have no proof/photos but considering how well I know the source, I am inclined to believe it...* *:)
[/quote]

So, if this is true there'll be Indy GH figures! (y)