A new gal sneaks in

TrinitysGhost

*squeaks*

Con sarnit, I shouldn't have worn these shoes. :eek:

Hi folks - Newbie to the board here from Central FL. I'm a fan of many things Indy (appreciator of Belloq as well), and apart from IJ I also enjoy Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Buffy, Firefly/Serenity, True Blood (it's alright so far) and am a big fan of Disney's Haunted Mansion attraction. The latter of the list seems to dominate my collection, though Indy is catching up fast. :D

Pleased to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to plenty of good conversation.

Stoo

TrinitysGhost said:
Hi folks - Newbie to the board here from Central FL.
East coast or west coast (or are you really central)? My dad lives in Florida. Been there a few times. Love it!

TrinitysGhost said:
a big fan of Disney's Haunted Mansion attraction. The latter of the list seems to dominate my collection, though Indy is catching up fast. :D
Do you have the Parker Brothers game from the '70s? That thing was awesome with the rotating dancers and the swooping crow!:dead:
Twice, I have experienced the Haunted Mansion in FLA as a kid (and again in Disneyland Paris a few months ago, the Mansion was
different from the Florida version! Not as good!:eek::dead:)

Welcome to The Raven and may your Indy collection surpass your Haunted Mansion one.:p:whip:

TrinitysGhost

Thanks for the welcomes! And I wish I had the HM game...it's hard to come by on ebay (aka eek-bay).

I certainly hope my Indy collection will one day rival my HM one (that'll be tough, but it's a challenge I'm willing to face). And yep...I am in Central FL, though slightly closer to the east side.

Indy~Annie

ello welcome to the raven!!! where the sun is always shining!and the happiness just gets happier!!! and where wishes come true!! and.....uh......yeah im that bored.:p

well hope you have as much fun as me on here.:)

(man that sounded like one of those dumb birthday or greeting cards.he he

Muttette

Hullo Trinity, and welcome to the Raven! ^_^

180px-Belloq_is_amused.jpg

Belloq welcomes you too, but stay away from him... he's in a crazy mood again... O_o

TrinitysGhost

Many thanks, Indy~Annie and Muttette.

*grabs the bottle of "Family Label" from Belloq and stows it away*

He'll get it back when he's in a better mood. :p

Ska

TrinitysGhost said:
He'll get it back when he's in a better mood. :p

It's no wonder he's moody. Last I saw him, he had a splitting headache!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Welcome, "new gal"...have fun!

DIrishB

Welcome, Trinity!! I'm a fellow Floridian...used to live in Orlando, but now live on the Treasure Coast, Jensen Beach.

Anyway, welcome to the boards, and if you have any Indy timeline related questions (or even Indy in general), let me know. I'm sort of a timeline/chronology freak.

Enjoy!!

TrinitysGhost

LOL SKAbatula. Thanks for the mindblowing welcome! :D

Thanks DIrishB! I have alot of Indy books, and have been keeping up with the chronology. I'm hoping the Indiana Jones Adventures comes out with a sequel book. The first one was well done. (y)

DIrishB

TrinitysGhost said:
LOL SKAbatula. Thanks for the mindblowing welcome! :D

Thanks DIrishB! I have alot of Indy books, and have been keeping up with the chronology. I'm hoping the Indiana Jones Adventures comes out with a sequel book. The first one was well done. (y)

Completely agree. The IJ Adventures digest was a great little Indy tale, and definitely hope they release more. I recommend you check out the new Indy comic Tomb of the Gods...its so freaking good. If you like Indy, you'll love Tomb of the Gods, I promise.

DoomTown

Welcome to The Raven!!! I'm new here too, hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to listen to the Indy cast if you don't already!!! Hope your feet feel better after taken those guldarn shoes off!!!;)

DaFedora

Welcome to this little outlet of whacko's and whisky addicts :) :whip:
Nah, I'm joking.

Aha, another fan of Disneyana! I don't know if you have come across the website doombuggies.org already ? I suppose so since you're a huge fan... They did a maniac effort at collecting lots of inside/cast members information, reports, pictures, sounds etc. over there worth checking.

There's also this website called soundofmagic.com where there's a section purely dedicated to the Haunted Mansion score versions and audiotracks (yeah with the infamous Vincent Price and all)... Hope you'll like that :hat:

And I kinda love haunted mansion stories too... just because they can be bizarre and appetizing to our worst of nightmarish presumptions on malafid human nature...

For instance, I just *LOVED* the scene in the 'Haunting' movie (directed by Jan de Bont; although I hated Owen Wilson's charachter) where the protagonists stand nailed to the floor observing the painting of landlord Crane vandalized with the words (in red paint) 'Welcome home Eleanor'. Yaiks - goosebump moment!

Insomniac

TrinitysGhost said:
*squeaks*

Con sarnit, I shouldn't have worn these shoes. :eek:

Hi folks - Newbie to the board here from Central FL. I'm a fan of many things Indy (appreciator of Belloq as well), and apart from IJ I also enjoy Harry Dresden, Harry Potter, Buffy, Firefly/Serenity, True Blood (it's alright so far) and am a big fan of Disney's Haunted Mansion attraction. The latter of the list seems to dominate my collection, though Indy is catching up fast. :D

Pleased to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to plenty of good conversation.
Anything from the haunted mansion?
Oh and hi!