Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

Stoo

InexorableTash said:
I'm lazy - can someone tell me which I need to scan for this thread? (Stoo, you'll love 185 if you haven't seen it.)

EDIT: Ignore the last comment. I'm pretty sure Stoo has every issue of Starlog memorized.
Heh, heh. Actually, no I've never seen it! Would love to. Even though I religiously bought "Starlog" beginning in 1980 (#36), I stopped sometime in late 1983 (don't remember my last issue #). The only one I have after that is from the '90s which I found last year and it has an interview with Corey Carrier.

My early '80s collection has quite a few articles on "Raiders" but they're all in storage back home and I don't know when it'll be possible to get my hands on them. When I do, you can be sure I'll scan & post the appropriate pages. I'm pretty sure I have issue #66 but not the others (unless #191 is the Corey Carrier one). Would love to see them all, Tash.:hat:

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
I hope this helps a bit.

starlog185_1.jpg
starlog185_2.jpg

starlog185_3.jpg
starlog185_4.jpg

starlog185_5.jpg
starlog185_6.jpg

starlog191_1.jpg
starlog191_2.jpg

starlog191_3.jpg
starlog191_4.jpg

starlog191_5.jpg

The files have been resized, either from this forum or the photobucket, anyway if anyone wants them enlarged pm.

Stoo

Sakis said:
I hope this helps a bit.
Oh, Sakis! Thank you VERY much.:hat: I checked my stuff and do have my Starlog #183 with me so I'll scan it within the next few days for the Corey Carrier interview. This will go nicely with the 2 articles you posted.

@InexorableTash: You were right. I love #185!(y) Of the issues in your collection, I would be very interested in seeing the one with Rob MacGregor, #179.

Stoo

That last painting is very good. I love it!

@Sakis and JuniorJones: Thanks a lot for the Young Indy articles.:hat: When I have more time I'll translate the full Ronny Coutteure interview and post it in the Young Indy section.

As promised here's Starlog #183:

Starlog183_1.jpg

Starlog183_2.jpg

Starlog183_3.jpg

Starlog183_4.jpg

Starlog183_5.jpg

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
That last painting is very good. I love it!

@Sakis and JuniorJones: Thanks a lot for the Young Indy articles.:hat: When I have more time I'll translate the full Ronny Coutteure interview and post it in the Young Indy section.

Great! I have the damn mag for four years and I don't know what on earth says.:eek:

InexorableTash

Starlog #143

Last Crusade cover story. And answers to a question that really should have been left unasked. Note the unused footage of Ford hanging from the roots.

Starlog 143 a.jpeg

Starlog 143 b.jpeg

Starlog 143 c.jpeg

Starlog 143 d.jpeg

Starlog 143 e.jpeg

Starlog 143 f.jpeg

Starlog 143 g.jpeg

Starlog 143 h.jpeg

Starlog 143 i.jpeg

Starlog 143 j.jpeg

(I worked part time at the Calgary Public Library Main Branch, Periodicals Department while I was in high-school, and thus had my pick of discards.)

InexorableTash

Starlog #144

Cover tag: "INDIANA JONES - His lethal lover". Henson's The Storyteller series is incredible and I highly recommend watching it. It's been out on DVD for a few years now.

Starlog 144 a.jpeg

Starlog 144 b.jpeg

Starlog 144 c.jpeg

Starlog 144 d.jpeg

Starlog 144 e.jpeg

Starlog 144 f.jpeg