00Kevin

Indyfan
Okay, it's not really a movie, it's a TV show, but each season takes place in a day (each episode=1 hour) and so it's like 1 BIG adventure every year...just like a film, only better then most films we get nowadays

fans of noir, anti-terrorism, action, suspense and slightly violent films will love it!

the Show revolves around the character of Jack Bauer, a former US army elite, now working for a counter terroism Unit in LA. In season 1, he saved himself, a presidential candidate and his family from an enemy of one of his former missions, but his wife was killed by a mole in his office (CTU). season 2 he had to stop a nuclear attack and then go against the rest of the government to prevent a war...All in a days work, literally. now it's season 3, just another day at the office, now he faces a huge chemical terrorist threat, one of his co workers may already be dead...but if anyone can save the day, it's James Bond........or Jack Bauer :D

the series has great suspence and actions, amasing twists and turns with moles and main characters dieing off left and right. plus a little romance, intrique, great plots.....alot of elements from films....but mostly it'd a noir/action/drama/suspense.

I can say, you guys will love this show! the series is taking a month long break and be back march 30th :(

anyways....anyone here watch 24? Tonight's Ep was the best in a year!

Canyon

Having just recently discovered 24, I have to say, I find the show both interesting and gripping.

They have just started showing season 3 on Sky in the UK and I would like to get hold of the first two seasons at some stage.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I hear that a movie may be in the works, but unless they want to make a 24 long movie I don't see how it can work.

I liked season 2 a lot, but I haven't had a chance to catch season 3.

00Kevin

Indyfan
movie: yeah, I've heard it, but it's either a 2 hours movie spread over 24 hours or a 2 hour movie in real time...which arn't 24 at all. I don't think a movie would really work unless they changed the formula, so I'm not in favor of it really.

the first 2 seasons were AWESOME! I love this show.....but the 3rd season started out kinda weak, but the past few eps have been amoung the best in the series

Kate

I have never seen this show, but I ahve heard that it's great. Can anyone tell me what channel it's on and at what time?

Strider

I know it's on Fox, I don't know the time though. I've never whached 24 but I two have heard it's good.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Strider...the word is too :D

It's on Fox at 9:00 PM tuesdays.....as I said, the next episode is march 30th :(

Kate

Thankyou! I'm glad it's on Tuesdays because if it was on Thursdays, I wouldn't be able to watch it? Why? "ER!" I watch it every week without fail. Anyone else here like it?

Finn

Staff member
24... a.k.a. how did I stop worrying about traffic in Los Angeles and find out that I can make my way from the other end of the city to another in less than quarter an hour.

Not a bad show.