The Random Picture Thread LXIX

Indy Scout 117

Montana Smith said:
1238299641074.jpg
hahahahha!! love this one!! :p

Montana Smith

1240138305-FM302_Not-Paid-To-Think-Posters.jpg

Obey these rules and one day, like our fellow employee, Comrade Hero Bender, you may also own your own disco:

bender.png

:p

Last edited:

Gear

I don't get it...

Is the message you're trying to convey through your art that you have a secret, forbidden man-crush on Stoo?

DiscoLad

Far from it, Gear.
No ones posted in a good while so I just thought I'd post something I had just made for a bud. :D
Since it was Raven-related.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
DiscoLad said:
Far from it, Gear.
No ones posted in a good while so I just thought I'd post something I had just made for a bud. :D
Since it was Raven-related.

I'm terrified by the prospect that you've got a friend you tell all about the exploits around these parts, both yours and everyone else's. (Of course, I'm sure it's obvious to you that Stoo has not been added to the roster, and neither has anyone else, but I'm willing to put aside misconceptions for the fun of seeing this.)

Nevertheless: "fan" art! I'm stunned. :hat:

Last edited:

Indy's brother

A toy I yearned for as a young lad in the 70's so I could pretend that I was Steve Austin, and had no idea it was actually a rip-off of the Million Dollar Man franchise. I still don't care and kind of want it:
electrogenic.jpg

Something odd that came up on that google image search:
nazicue.jpg

Can you imagine the Heil-ing powers of the slime of humanity equipped with electrogenic right arms, fueled by canned nazi-sauce?