Raiders IMAX Poster

Hey! Mark's making T-shirts!

$(KGrHqF,!isFBrVFMjtWBQgPOSmR)g~~60_12.JPG

<bootleggers...I know>

ROB98374

I received 2 of the REAL double sided movie posters in the mail yesterday.
They look very nice, but I will need a lightbox to display them properly.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ROB98374 said:
I received 2 of the REAL double sided movie posters in the mail yesterday.i

Why two? One to display and one to invest?

ROB98374

I buy multiples of lots of Indiana Jones items. I am a crazy collector. (I must be missing something in my life to fill it with collecting) I buy to collect and enjoy, not sell. I have many rooms in my house and if I find two lightboxes, I will display them both. They are signed, so they both are unique.
I am not foolish enough to consider my hobby as an investment. I am sure when I die, my daughter will give everything away or sell it all for less than 1% of what I paid.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ROB98374 said:
I buy multiples of lots of Indiana Jones items. I am a crazy collector. (I must be missing something in my life to fill it with collecting) I buy to collect and enjoy, not sell. I have many rooms in my house and if I find two lightboxes, I will display them both. They are signed, so they both are unique.
I am not foolish enough to consider my hobby as an investment. I am sure when I die, my daughter will give everything away or sell it all for less than 1% of what I paid.

ahhhh! Kudos to you. Another museum in the making. :D

ROB98374 said:

Are they signed by Mark Raats? Any Pictures?

ROB98374 said:
I received 2 of the REAL double sided movie posters in the mail yesterday.
What did they set you back?

Besides the annoying "Indiana Jones and" They are beautiful posters/amazing artwork. I'm jealous.

ROB98374

cropdustdair said:
Are they signed by Mark Raats? Any Pictures?

They are signed, but they are hard to get a picture of, since they are not yet framed.
They will look great in lightboxes!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
cropdustdair said:
Signed by who??:confused:

Don't worry. Whoever it is I'm sure it will not effect the exculsiveness of them.:rolleyes: However, ROB98374 seemed imply it was Mark Raats.(y)

It would be nice to think that Mark is able to make further releases for fans of the work despite the 'Indiana Jones and the...':eek:

Anyone know if the 4'x6' Raiders Imax Bus Shelter poster of the same Mark Raats artwork was also double sided, like the 27"x40"? Or was the bus shelter a single sided poster?

cropdustdair said:
Anyone know if the 4'x6' Raiders Imax Bus Shelter poster of the same Mark Raats artwork was also double sided, like the 27"x40"? Or was the bus shelter a single sided poster?

Double-sided.

Montana Smith said:
I like a good fight, me.

Bit of slap and tickle, hair pulling, that sort of thing.

328.jpg

Come to think of it, where's Von Stalhein? This sort of thing's right up his alley.
You are absolutely right.

KramStaar

RAATS_Sale_COW.jpg

I just wanted to let Raven members know that in an attempt to clear some of the paper clutter from my studio I'm selling a number of pieces of original art as well as some very exclusive signed artists proof Giclee prints.

Included in the June catalog are only 10 x AP's featuring the lobby poster artwork I did for the IMAX release of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

If you would like to see what's on offer, please download the June Art Catalog from my store.

http://www.markraats.com/Store.htm

Cheers for looking and best wishes..

MARK