How good are you at Temple of Doom the arcade game?

I have to know Tank, what are the "Special Bonuses" that I saw a number of times during your game? I've never seen that before, is it something that just gets handed out or do you have to do something to actually receive it? I'm not the best on the mine cart, but I've known to clear the stone room for years and I've never seen it there either.

Indy McFly

You can find this game in the largest arcade in the world in Laconia, NH at Fun Spot. Its fun, and I have spent some serious time there. One day the Indy game got stuck and it kept giving me unlimited credits! I think my hand was broken by the time I left. What a gift! (y)

Udvarnoky

Like many people, I was exposed to this game through the legendarily awful NES adaptation. It made oodles of sense to me when I learned later on that it was a downgraded version of an arcade game where you can actually - get this - make out what the images are supposed to represent.

Indyfan82

The arcade version of "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" is awesome! That may well be one of the best Indy games ever made.
Of course, I grew up playing the Nintendo Entertainment System video game port of "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"- and it's still one of my favorite NES games ever! :) :cool:
It's definitely hard and challenging, but I always find it fun- it's one of my favorite Indy video games (but that may partially be because of nostalgia as well.)