Indy Figures Hit Shelves!

WillKill4Food

Crack that whip said:
Not WWI-era Germans, then? Or Soviets?
Heck, not even snakes?
:p
Naw. WWI-era Germans were just supporting their Allies, kinda like the Brits and Amerikaners. After all, Strudel ist nicht wirklich gut.

I kill Soviets when I can, actually. Vodka, yum.

I don't kill snakes for their food, although I kill them often. I would eat there food, but I hate rats, just like Jones Senior.

InVader

I just went to our local K-mart and they actually were putting the figurines out on the racks. I didn't have a problem at all purchasing them. Scanned right through. I didn't get any of the lego sets. They only had one small one from crystal skull and two of the earlier film lego sets. I don't imagine it would have been difficult to purchase those either.

Snakes

Are most stores that have figures putting out both the Raiders and Crystal Skull lines or just Raiders?

Shemp

Snakes said:
Are most stores that have figures putting out both the Raiders and Crystal Skull lines or just Raiders?

That's what I was asking. From the sound of it, just the Raiders figures. Maybe they have the authority to release them, and are just holding off on the Crystal Skull figures ;) .

bgiles73

Out here in Lafayette, Louisiana, Wal Mart had out both Raiders and Crystal Skull. Alas their damn computer system said NO SALE ALLOWED so I was unable to leave the store with any:mad: .Raiders Indy had the big crazy eyes like we have been seeing in all the pictures but KOTCS Indy looked good.

ChromiumBlue37

Thank you, BROTHER!

Looks like a lot of the action figure collecting band-wagoners are just starting new topics left and right on our boards. The Raven is becoming a cluttered and difficult place to discuss Indiana Jones topics.

Please, everyone, be courteous and use the Search function to locate existing threads, instead of blindly starting more unnecessary new ones!

Shemp

tnswman said:
Why is this even a thread when we have the EXACT same thread that is more popular under the NEW Aquisitions thread??? That's where all the up-to-date info is.

I apologize. As I, myself, did not have the figures IN HAND. I decided to start a new thread. My apologies. I should've done some more searching before posting :) .

tnswman

Shemp said:
I apologize. As I, myself, did not have the figures IN HAND. I decided to start a new thread. My apologies. I should've done some more searching before posting :) .

You have missed soo many photos and info by sticking to this thread that is asking questions hat we answered weeks ago.

It's your right, I just like for people to be better informed.

indyt

Shemp said:

No worries Shemp.