Am I alone in hoping there's no Nazis?

RedeemedChild said:
How about Indiana Jones villain be a little child? Eh? If any of you have seen the 'The Impossible Astronaut' episode of Doctor Who then you'll know what I'm getting at.
How about Clint Howard?

clint-howard3.jpg

You could have your child and alien...

He may look like this now though...

11795311_gal.jpg

RedeemedChild

Montana Smith said:
There's been one villainous child:

Ya, I know but this time I'm talking about a very sweet faced innocent child of whom no one could possibly guess was evil and devious. The child would also wield such incredible mystical power that it would nearly render Indiana Jones powerless against he or her.

WillKill4Food

RedeemedChild said:
...a very sweet faced innocent child of whom no one could possibly guess was evil and devious.
Yeah, just look at that smug mug. His flamboyance reveals his clearly evil and devious nature.
53417.gif

RedeemedChild said:
We've got aliens in the pipes thanks to the story plot of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and there is no reason why the next Indiana Jones film can't utilize aliens and extraterrestrial encounters.
Except for the unpopularity of the aliens direction. Most of the people I've talked to who like Indiana Jones but don't love the films have criticized the direction. Aliens are fine for a one-off, but it would be very odd if a few years down the road 2 of the 5 Indy movies were straight out of von Daniken.

Montana Smith

RedeemedChild said:
We've got aliens in the pipes thanks to the story plot of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and there is no reason why the next Indiana Jones film can't utilize aliens and extraterrestrial encounters.

WillKill4Food said:
Except for the unpopularity of the aliens direction. Most of the people I've talked to who like Indiana Jones but don't love the films have criticized the direction. Aliens are fine for a one-off, but it would be very odd if a few years down the road 2 of the 5 Indy movies were straight out of von Daniken.

I agree WillKill, each movie so far has had a different god/entity. It would be uncharacteristic to repeat the alien thing.

If there are "aliens in the pipes" thanks to KOTCS, I hope that Lucas and Spielberg call the plumbers in before embarking in earnest on #5.

Col. Dietrich

I think.

I personally think koosh, That the villains should not be nazis. I find it hard to believe spiel burg would have indy punching neo-nazis in the face during the 1960s. I personally think the soviets were a great idea except the villains needed some work and aren't as goofy looking as they looked in the movie such as spalko. She had a bull cut. It might be nice to see indy travel to Russia. Not Vietnam.

Raiders90

Why does the bad guy have to be part of a real world power? Look at Bond with the various villains of that series. Let's think outside the world power box.

Kai Hagen

If no Nazis...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkWoXvgErIU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/itoSlyDUoI4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IndyBuff

Raiders112390 said:
Why does the bad guy have to be part of a real world power? Look at Bond with the various villains of that series. Let's think outside the world power box.

I'd be fine with another Belloq type of character. Maybe a private collector or a mafia leader who wants an artifact. We don't necessarily need it to be an entire army.