Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

Stoo

The Montreal Gazette - 29 February 1992

More nostalgia is in store but I'll start with something to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the TV show.:)

---
29 February, 1992 - TV Times supplement from the Saturday edition of The Montreal Gazette:

Gazette_1992_02_29_A_small.jpg

Gazette_1992_02_29_B_small.jpg

Gazette_1992_02_29_C_small.jpg

Gazette_1992_02_29_D_small.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Who calls their dog Skookum!!

Apparently, Indiana Jones does!!

Image33jpg.jpg

Rare Jim Lawerance and Fran Matera syndicated strip sample.:whip:

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
Rare Jim Lawerance and Fran Matera syndicated strip sample.:whip:
Indy in Canada! YEAH!!!:cool:(y)

Rare is right! Where on earth did you get this, Junior? Where was it meant to be published? Is there more to it? :confused: So many questions!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Indy in Canada! YEAH!!!:cool:(y)

Rare is right! Where on earth did you get this, Junior? Where was it meant to be published? Is there more to it? :confused: So many questions!

I've been tracking this for a few years and it's a mystery in regards to publication but it is listed on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran_Matera
The work was recently listed for sale on ebay and I was able to get a copy but I am under the assumption that it was a spec sample along with other sefore either Lucasfilm or the publishing syndicate decided against the idea.

I have previously tried to contact Fran about the work but have not had a response. Jim Lawerance is dead.

Last edited:

InexorableTash

Thai "one sheet" poster for Daredevils of the Desert. This is one of my least favorite Struzan(?)/Butkus(?) posters since it's not a flattering likeness of SPF, but there hasn't been a good scan of it. I was hoping the artist's signature would be visible, but I can't see it. It links to a 600dpi scan (for the front) which should be enough for anyone.