Greetings and apology

Prof Chones

First off, I'd like to apologise for registering so long ago (20th/21st may this year) I had intended to have posted not long after my account had been validated, but every time I went to post, I kept getting sidetracked.

Anyway, greetings all :)

Not really sure what to say (I have this problem every time I register on a forum :p) so I'll tell you a little about myself.

First off, it's only recently that I've become such a big fan of Indy, I can recall seeing bits of each of the original films, but it's only Crusade that I can recall seeing most of. It wasn't until about a week before I registered that I bought the trilogy boxset, and watched each film in order, one per night. Crusade is still my favourite of the original films, I haven't seen Crystal Skull yet, but have asked Play.com to inform me when a release date is sorted.

My other interests are, in no particular order :p

Drawing (badly lol), reading superhero comics, surfing the web, reading novels (all sci-fi, especially Star Trek) and collecting tv/movie themed collectables.

Bye :)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome, Prof Chones! :hat: To answer your question, yes, there's quite a few Brits around here. You'll find them as you go along.

muttjones

Aussie Indy fans are still the best.

So far only Violet_Indy and I is who I know is from down under

oh btw....

WELCOME
TO THE
RAVEN

Prof Chones

Nice to hear there's more UK based Indy fans on here :) , now, how many live in or near Suffolk?

I wondered, because if there were alot of us, maybe we could organize a meetup.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
muttjones said:
Aussie Indy fans are still the best.

So far only Violet_Indy and I is who I know is from down under

oh btw....

WELCOME
TO THE
RAVEN

Alright, here's the raveners who are Aussies....off the top of my head.

Indy_Chic
indy34
hemble
hovitos
mickiana

...there's others, those are the ones I can remember. There was a point where I was the only Aussie Indyfan posting here.

I don't about us being the best though, but we are persistant, considering the ratio of Raveners is to the Australian population and the lack of merchandising.