New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

just received today from eBay , the mutt williams 12 inc action figure with leather coat only cost me $52 , just can't put it with my collection til Christmas day .
KGrHqNo0FG3JgjtEBR1dT5HQ60_57_zps956c8c9b.jpg

ROB98374

I finally obtained the Disneyland 10th Anniversary event watch & compass set. I have been looking for one of these for years!!
20130728_230653_zps25e659ee.jpg

I also got the original trilogy in Steel Book still sealed.
20130728_230443_zps2d8e3ee3.jpg

Last edited:

Stoo

In London today, I picked up the 3 Marvel issues of "Raiders" in mint condition at a comic store in the Soho district. (A place on Berwick St. called, "Gosh!". My reason for going into the store was to look for the U.K. editions of the Young Indy comic but, alas, there were none to be found.)

I still have my "Raiders" adaptations from back in '81 (+ the Omnibus reprints in 2008) but these are in better shape than my originals so I figured, why not? All 3 for £4.:)

---
P.S. Les, I am in awe that you acquired the TRUCK from the California exhibit!:eek: How in the hell did you manage to wrangle that one?:confused:

Rivers

throwmetheidol said:
Rob's right - it has been a busy week!

1013604_547083765327307_1373857475_n.jpg

The truck used at the Discovery Science Center (Santa Ana, CA) arrived Monday night. Plus lots of the amazing giant banners and signs used during the Indiana Jones and the Adventures of Archaeology exhibit while it was there.

Today was a bunch of cool stuff from Spain plus an amazing Mark Raats signed litho..

WOW!!!!!! Awesome Les!!! Could you post some pictures of the banners and signs??

ROB98374

I got 2 new HUGE posters/banners this week.
The first one I believe is a subway banner.
The second one is a big double sided poster.
46440087-da10-424e-b43e-2edf3b257196_zpsc9b4d523.jpg

20130809_222354_zps3aa02431.jpg

ROB98374

I got an Indiana Jones pachinko machine today.
It's no pinball machine, but it is fun and the video clips are cool.

20130906_223318_zps7d3b13c9.jpg

I love that machine! Guests never get tired of feeding it balls... I got so hooked I also bought a Star Wars and Lord of the Rings machine!

Now you have to buy the other version - different artwork/color background :)

ROB98374 said:
I got an Indiana Jones pachinko machine today.
It's no pinball machine, but it is fun and the video clips are cool.

20130906_223318_zps7d3b13c9.jpg

ROB98374

throwmetheidol said:
I love that machine! Guests never get tired of feeding it balls... I got so hooked I also bought a Star Wars and Lord of the Rings machine!

Now you have to buy the other version - different artwork/color background :)

It's great! My daughter and I have been playing it the last 2 days trying to see all the animation sequences. It's more fun than I thought it would be. I might go ahead and get the other one now.
Also I would love to get a slot machine too!

indyclone25

featofstrength said:
got a couple of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Collector's Guides at Dollar General for $0.60 each
medium.JPG
i saw them there last year picked 5-6 copies , may have to go in and see if they have any left at that low price point.....

ROB98374

Just got back from Disney Land today.
Scored a few Indy items.
20131017_000008_zps205a11ac.jpg

20131016_235655_zps1a5d000d.jpg

20131016_235750_zps66db8134.jpg

I also got 2 t-shirts (still packed up) and the Mickey as Indy Big Fig. (Not my pic, I didn't have enough room, so Disney is shipping it)
bigfig_zpsfd9776e1.jpg

But I picked up a bigger score after we left California and arrived in Arizona...

indyclone25

just recieved from over the pond to the good ole usa my "indiana jones press kit"
the media kit was sent to movie houses in may of 2008.
*it contains a media disc with materials on it , as said in the booklet " all material in this media kit is authorized for your use and reproduction."
*it has info about the world of indiana jones , facts and figures worldwide boxoffice grosses for each film in the trilogy, the items sought out by indy,indy's travels , locations of indy, and a quiz of trivia, along with some indianagrams games and puzzle to find a way out of the well of souls, word search and unearth the difference picture game.
* in the next coming days i will post some of the pages.( but most likely on my collection page)

:D (y)
indianajonesmediakit_zps807b6c8d.jpg

InexorableTash

A copy of the Last Crusade Graphic Adventure game arrived today, scored on eBay for a pittance. No box, and for the Commodore Amiga (!), but I really just wanted the "Grail Diary" clue book.

Stoo

indyclone: Congrats on the media kit and thanks for describing its contents. Looking forward to seeing more photos of it in your collection thread!:hat:

ROB: Cool gift set. Are you going to drink that vodka or will it stay in the box?:p

Tash: Nice score on the Grail Diary clue book. I want that thing.:)

ROB98374

Stoo said:
ROB: Cool gift set. Are you going to drink that vodka or will it stay in the box?:p

I think it will display better if I take it out of the box. The shot glasses are pretty cool too.
I'm not a big drinker, but I may open it up on a special occasion. Or maybe just to get a woman drunk ;)

Part of the reason went to Disneyland, is because after we left there, we drove to Arizona. There I bought a set of 16 original Indiana Jones posters, each professionally framed with Tru Vue Conservation grade 99% UV protection glass. We had to pack them carefully so they would survive the 1,600 mile trip.
I am very happy to say they survived the trip in one piece. No broken glass. :D
sdcc_zps9e546dc2.jpg
pepsi_zps8d0e97df.jpg

imax_zps4cd455ac.jpg

skull_zps75695f56.jpg
raiders_zps8aa7adad.jpg
raiders10_zps268f7948.jpg
doom_zpsb6de3560.jpg
indy_zps870b2bef.jpg
crusade_zpsfb3badfb.jpg
doom2_zps3b7c3bb7.jpg
disney_zpsae8ca2b0.jpg
5postersa_zpsdb7ef2c2.jpg

ROB98374 said:
Part of the reason went to Disneyland, is because after we left there, we drove to Arizona. There I bought a set of 16 original Indiana Jones posters, each professionally framed with Tru Vue Conservation grade 99% UV protection glass. We had to pack them carefully so they would survive the 1,600 mile trip.
I am very happy to say they survived the trip in one piece. No broken glass. :D

Awesome score Rob!