Grimoire Maudit

Stoo

Junior Jones said:
Bump.

(hint, hint)
One last request from you, Phil.:) Could you please send me the non-comic page/s? (The one/s with the article/text & photos, etc.) I still have the back cover but lost the others when my laptop was stolen and I want to complete this 100%.

bladerunner13

Stoo - Great Job (so far...)

Stoo,

It's been great reading this so far...I can't wait for it to end.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

:gun:

Junior Jones

Stoo said:
One last request from you, Phil.:) Could you please send me the non-comic page/s? (The one/s with the article/text & photos, etc.) I still have the back cover but lost the others when my laptop was stolen and I want to complete this 100%.

I don't have any other pages in my copy. Apparently the article is in the Shell edition, and I have the Bagheera. You've posted everything I have except the last page and the back cover. Sorry. :(

Stoo

bladerunner13 said:
Stoo - Great Job (so far...)

It's been great reading this so far...I can't wait for it to end.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.
You're welcome, bladerunner13, though the thanks must also go to Junior Jones (and DIrishB). Without them, this project wouldn't be possible! (Have you seen the threads on the other 2 Bagheera comics?)

Also, welcome to The Raven, my fellow Canadian!:hat:
Junior Jones said:
I don't have any other pages in my copy. Apparently the article is in the Shell edition, and I have the Bagheera. You've posted everything I have except the last page and the back cover. Sorry. :(
No problem, Phil. I must have been confused since there is no Shell edition of "Grimoire Maudit". (I checked my Shell edition of "Secret de la Pyramide" and the same article was reprinted in "Cité de la Foudre" so there's nothing to worry about.)

Conclusion of "Grimoire Maudit" coming up soon!

Last edited:

bladerunner13

Stoo said:
You're welcome, bladerunner13, though the thanks must also go to Junior Jones (and DIrishB). Without them, this project wouldn't be possible! (Have you seen the threads on the other 2 Bagheera comics?)

Also, welcome to The Raven, my fellow Canadian!:hat:

Conclusion of "Grimoire Maudit" coming up soon!

Hey Stoo, what are the other 2 Bagheera Comics?

Thanks again,
bladerunner13:confused:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
bladerunner13 said:

Thanks again,

Take the time to use the search function for "The City of Lightning" as well as "The secret of the Pyramid"

This is why the Raven has such a unique community. Hopefully, you'll be adding to that.;)

Stoo

bladerunner13 said:

Thanks again,
Bladerunner13, in the same post above where I replied to you, I mentioned the other 2 Bagheera titles. (How could you have missed them?:confused: Your eyes must be clouded by all the eastbound smog from Detroit!;))

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Darth Klaus said:
Hey Stoo!
Any fresh news about the translation of Grimoire's last page? :D
Thank you so much for the info.
Darth Klaus.

You must love this thread more that any other as it seems that you've negalate to post in any other part of the forum.

I wonder why that is?:eek:

vulture.gif

Archaeos

Loved reading this thread before registering at The Raven to participate a little bit here... What a great community effort this is; so much work!

Any news on when page 48 might be published?

Just asking...

Stoo

Moedred said:
It's been more than 1001 nights, Stooherazade... :)
Moe, this is so freaking funny (& true) that it's left me almost speechless!:eek: Yes, it's been over 1001 nights since I started this thread.:eek:
Archaeos said:
What a great community effort this is;
Quite right...and it's one of the main reasons why I love The Raven.:)
JuniorJones said:
DON'T DO IT! DONNNNN'T DO IT!! STOO. It's the ultimate cliffhanger....
Heh heh. I agree!:D However, the final part of the story has been finished for quite a long time. I just need to get around to updating/fixing the credits page to include the name of the first, original Junior Jones (with a space in his username) for his generosity in providing the latter half of the scan. PLUS, I still want to translate the extra, non-story pages so that they can all be posted at the same time.

---
Who is willing to properly compile everything into a .pdf file when it's all completed?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Moe, this is so freaking funny (& true) that it's left me almost speechless!:eek: Yes, it's been over 1001 nights since I started this thread.:eek:
Quite right...and it's one of the main reasons why I love The Raven.:)
Heh heh. I agree!:D However, the final part of the story has been finished for quite a long time. I just need to get around to updating/fixing the credits page to include the name of the first, original Junior Jones (with a space in his username) for his generosity in providing the latter half of the scan. PLUS, I still want to translate the extra, non-story pages so that they can all be posted at the same time.

---
Who is willing to properly compile everything into a .pdf file when it's all completed?

I feel I have the suitable quailities to apply for the job including adapting to other formats. I am also a whore for Indiana Jones.

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
I feel I have the suitable quailities to apply for the job including adapting to other formats. I am also a whore for Indiana Jones.
You're hired, Juggernaut...on the strict condition that it will be a .pdf file. (NOT one of those pesky .cbr files that you're so fond of!):whip:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
You're hired, Juggernaut...on the strict condition that it will be a .pdf file. (NOT one of those pesky .cbr files that you're so fond of!):whip:

pdf. It will be.

After all that work do you actually own a copy?

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
After all that work do you actually own a copy?
No, unfortunately not.:( As you know, it's rare and not easy to find. The scans in this thread were provided by DIrishB and the original Junior Jones (without a space in his username).

The only French Bagheera comic I own is a Canadian hardcover of "Le Secret de la Pyramide"...the Shell-gas-station edition (which I managed to acquire after Indyclone25 provided his scans for that translation project.)

P.S. I'm sure you have them all!

Last edited: