Pictures!

lynchpin

"Junior, I can't believe what you just did."

I'm starting to wonder if the whip isn't replacing the pistol. The whip is relatively more "kid-friendly" and aside from 2 images of Indiana holding a rifle and his pistol, I doubt if there will be much gunplay on the hero's side of things, however I should not mind to be happily proven wrong.

Whenever Indiana has utilized a firearm, the ensuing moment has often been memorable, if not inspired and heavily motivated (Cairo Swordsman, end of the Basket Chase, Don't Call Me Junior, etc...)

ResidentAlien said:
002fd6.jpg

That is classic Indy. :whip:

crowmagnumman

Hedwig said:
No, it doesn't, but I remember how in one point, people were like "OMG! The bag strap is on/under the jacket!"... But it doesn't matter.

It should be under the jacket. It won't ruin the movie for me, but I wish they'd kept it that way. It looks better in my opinion.

|ZiR|

crowmagnumman said:
It should be under the jacket. It won't ruin the movie for me, but I wish they'd kept it that way. It looks better in my opinion.

I think it looks better too, but I'm guessing that Indy removes his bag a lot in KotCS, or he keeps the skull in there for a portion of the film. I can't think of any other reason why they'd change it for this movie.

Or maybe it's just a style thing.

nitzsche

The only reason for the subtle change I can figure is that Indy takes the bag off in the movie for something and it looks better to have him do it quickly than to have to remove his jacket.

One could also assume he learned his lesson in LC that having the strap under the jacket makes it harder to unhook yourself if you get snagged.

Edit: ZiR beat me to the punch!

The Man

Agent Z said:
^^^ Those are all great, although Cate looks a tad gaunt in some of them.

The below-shot was taken around May last year. I didn't realise that she had slimmed down that much to play Spalko...:eek:

cate-blanchett-skeleton.jpg

|ZiR|

QBComics said:
No Marion!? wow, sometimes you wonder why they even put her in.

I know. The fact that they included Dovchenko (or whatever his name is) in the poster and not Marion has me really worried in regards the size of her role in the film.

TheMan said:
The below-shot was taken around May last year. I didn't realise that she had slimmed down that much to play Spalko...

Eek! DIE ZOMBIE, DIE!!! :sick:

Agent Z

The Man said:
The below-shot was taken around May last year. I didn't realise that she had slimmed down that much to play Spalko...:eek:

cate-blanchett-skeleton.jpg

Celebrities are screwed. They get their pictures taken anytime and anywhere by people paid to snap them in the worst light.

I am just basing the Spalko comment from the artwork compared to how she looks in the film. She doesn't look gaunt in the film. At all.

Agent Z

barranca said:
She looks like janice from the muppet show!

Mup_janice.jpg

*LOL*

I had a crush on Janice when I was a little kid. (y)

Not that much has changed in that department, of course....