artwork from the raiders of the lost ark coloring book

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
The Drifter said:
Hah, I just now seen this post. I don't have a printer, so can I color it in MSPaint instead!? :whip:

Okay, but I'm going to take points off due to being able to correct and give it a good polish.:)

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!

Here is a selection from the artist in question:

2ah5u21.png

;)

Palaceslave_82

I have this Raiders coloring book,without a singe mark on any page. Even the cover is without a crease. I would gladly trade it for a Temple-themed coloring/activity book,or even sell it. Pm me if interested...some cool pages inside not shown on this thread.:gun:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Better look beter than a giant turd!

We've given you enough time and you failed to do a better Turd than Indyclones son.
So, by default I declare Indianaclones son the winner.:D :D

Expect your prize via PM

Shame on you Drifter.(n) Shame on your family.

The Drifter

JuniorJones said:
We've given you enough time and you failed to do a better Turd than Indyclones son.
So, by default I declare Indianaclones son the winner.:D :D

Expect your prize via PM

Shame on you Drifter.(n) Shame on your family.

He won fair and square, but I forgot about this thread yet again! Shame on me, indeed. :eek:

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
Must you bring Willie Scott into EVERYTHING!

Its not for a lack of trying over HERE!

Bet you can color in THIS turd!

401181_312936418740345_100000719686218_1004000_867403272_n.jpg

Touché!
Take in the women and kids, corral the beasts, hide all the copies of ToD! Rocko's come to town and he's foaming at the mouth!
Quick, someone fetch me mah gun!

Montana Smith

The Drifter said:
Touché!
Take in the women and kids, corral the beasts, hide all the copies of ToD! Rocko's come to town and he's foaming at the mouth!
Quick, someone fetch me mah gun!

Rocko's here to colour in and kick ass, and he's all out of crayons. :p

The Drifter

It's been a long time coming, but I did it. I really did it! I even added sound effects as a nice, little bonus! Chew on this!

ejsied.jpg

Montana Smith

The Drifter said:
It's been a long time coming, but I did it. I really did it! I even added sound effects as a nice, little bonus! Chew on this!

"Young Drifter's participation in after school art lessons is paying off. For the most part he is now showing a spectacular improvement in keeping his colours inside the lines. I'm sure his parents will have no hesitation in putting this piece on the fridge."

087.jpg

:D