The Marion sexiness thread

Raiders90

249.jpg

Beru_Lars_001.jpg

Montana Smith

Yeah, that downer worked.

Indy's bro, now I need another upper!

Okay, I think I found a before and after picture...

indy3.jpg

Last edited:

Toht's Arm

Raiders112390 said:
I can't think of many actresses that have aged worse. Karen Allen is 60. My aunt is the same age, and she looks better at 60 than she did at 40, thanks to dieting, keeping in shape, etc. You wouldn't think she was 60. And it's all natural aging. Allen was a very very pretty woman for many years--even in the Sandlot, ten years after Raiders, she still looked the same. I don't know if she had plastic surgery that went awry or if she just aged poorly but time wasn't friendly to her.

I'm gonna step up and defend Karen here. I thought she looked great in KotCS, precisely because she looked like a real person, not a botoxed/airbrushed/plastic surgeried Hollywood actress. It's so disappointing to see actresses of a certain age fall into the trap of getting their faces fixed so that they can no longer emote (a recent example being Madeleine Stowe). Is it possible that folks are simply not used to middle aged actresses looking their age?

That being said, I have never met your aunt. I'm sure she looks great :)

Brooke Logan

dr.jones1986 said:
Where did she pose for this...a magazine?

That's not from Until September?

It sort of looks like the cover of the video for that. It's not exact but a similar pose.

Anyway, I thought all the women were beautiful. Sexiest I think would be Willie because she had a very sexy shape and sexy eyes. She's stunning in the opening scene.

And Irina had a sexiness about her, my father thought so too. I didn't even want anything to happen to her because she was just too awesome.XD (I'm a girl though and straight, I just mean she was too pretty to die.:p)

dr.jones1986

Brooke Logan said:
That's not from Until September?

It sort of looks like the cover of the video for that. It's not exact but a similar pose.

Anyway, I thought all the women were beautiful. Sexiest I think would be Willie because she had a very sexy shape and sexy eyes. She's stunning in the opening scene.

And Irina had a sexiness about her, my father thought so too. I didn't even want anything to happen to her because she was just too awesome.XD (I'm a girl though and straight, I just mean she was too pretty to die.:p)

I think Willie looks the best when she is in her PJ's and ready for some nocturnal activity. As for the best it is tough to say Marion, Willie and Elsa are all very attractive. I actually like Cate Blanchett but the way she looks as Irina does not do her justice in my opinion.

Brooke Logan

I agree, but I have to say I think she had more of a sexual chemistry with Indy than Marion did in this film, but of course it couldn't be explored. JMO.XD