Young Indy DVD's interactive timeline

lightsyder

What all is covered in the Young Indy DVD's interactive timelines? Is it described online anywhere for those of us currently lacking the funds to buy the box sets? :D

Nils Andersson

Problems with interactive timeline on Mac

Have someone experienced that you can't open the interactive timeline och the interactive games on a macintosh? Nothing happens when I try to open it. I wonder if it has to do with the "Interactual player"...:(

Stoo

Nils Andersson said:
Have someone experienced that you can't open the interactive timeline och the interactive games on a macintosh? Nothing happens when I try to open it. I wonder if it has to do with the "Interactual player"...:(
Hi, Nils. (Nice choice for a user name.) Does your Mac meet the minimum system requirements?

For the DVD-ROM material, the back cover of the boxes say:
MACINTOSH REQUIREMENTS: OS X Version 10.3.9+, G4, 1 GB RAM and 150 MB available hard drive space, Flash player V.9.

InexorableTash

If I recall correctly the interactive timeline was actually just an HTML page using Flash and other gizmos and whatsits. It may be possible to dig it out and get it running. On the other hand, like much software that isn't maintained it may be reliant on bugs that have since been fixed.

It's on my to-do list to take a look, but I haven't had time lately. :(