I asked Destry Allyn Spielberg if she'd cameo

Z dweller

Ok, I'll bite. ;)

She'll be around 23 by the time they shoot and could conceivably play Indy and Willie's daughter if the movie takes place in the early 60s.

If they set it in the the mid to late 60s, I guess she could be just Willie's daughter, not fathered by Indy.

I gotta say she looks a lot more like Steven than Kate though.

ThrowMeTheWhip

Yeah, Sasha looks more like her mother than Destry does, and I’d be happy to see either of them as Willie’s daughter, just thought it was Destry’s turn. :)

I don’t think she necessarily needs to play Indy’s daughter though, but I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea. Just think you could present a funny background cameo. Imagine a poster for a Broadway show with her face on it, and someone comments to Indy, “remember that singer, ran off with some big time director! That’s her daughter!” Would be a wonderful easter egg!

ThrowMeTheWhip

Face_Palm said:
Hey! Saw your Reddit post about this! Glad to see others here on the Indiana Jones subreddit as well. My username on Reddit is actually Indiana_Jones_5
Lol

Yeah, I don't use Reddit very much. But I thought some there may find this interesting! Always happy to see other fans!

Face_Melt

ThrowMeTheWhip said:
Yeah, I don?t use Reddit very much. But I thought some there may find this interesting! Always happy to see other fans!

You should ask her if this film is actually happening and if she can tell her father to make this a priority lol.

ThrowMeTheWhip

Face_Palm said:
You should ask her if this film is actually happening and if she can tell her father to make this a priority lol.

Lol, I doubt she has any greater insight into it than the rest of us.

Definitely have increased excitement with the announcement of Jon Kasdan writing, though.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
She's been engaged to Genc Legrand for over a year now. Hard to believe Spielberg has no biological grandchildren yet.

Raising half adopted "Irish twin" girls can be a challenge. While all of the kids have interests in the arts, Mikaela seems to have found her angle (link not entirely safe for work), and a professional dart player twice her age, Chuck Pankow. Odds on they'll be interesting couple at the wedding.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Catching up with the Irish twin. She's openly bisexual? At 25, at least. That might explain the long engagement.

One response: "You are perfectly fit for a brand ambassador. Let us send you jewelry." Most folks recognize this as spam. Maybe I should stop deleting it.