Thread: Disney Disgust
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #23
IAdventurer01
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeemedChild
Nevertheless there seem to be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel with ... the current mediocre Phineas and Ferb.

I was going to outright disagree with you on the point of the description of mediocre referring to Phineas and Ferb, but you mention it's a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Kinda mixed messages here.

But yes, I agree that the majority of the programs on the Disney Channel seems to be rather samey and entirely market-based rather than from creative passion. Note that I have not watched most of these programs because, well, they look terrible, but I shouldn't pass final judgment on these shows without taking the time to watch a chunk of episodes.

While we are all entitled to our own opinion ... mediocre, really? It's the best show that Disney has made in years, and one of my favorite programs on television right now (a nice departure from my usual action-adventure lineup). But, going into too much of a rant over just one show is probably slightly off topic, so I'll let it slide for now.
IAdventurer01 is offline   Reply With Quote