Buenas

Sputnik

I already posted in another part of the forum so I guess I'll do my actual introduction. I'm usually a lurker, pretty quiet. The soundtracks are what brought me here and the great resources in finding the available music.

I do love the Indiana Jones franchise, with a few exceptions. So I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for having me.

Sea Monarch

Hey where's the usual welcome wagon? Ah, well, greetings and salutations! Always great to have another digger join this motley rag tag bunch! This is my first post in some time, though I've wanted to chime in more. Just seems like I've been too busy as is often the case.:(

Great that you were lured in by the soundtracks! I am a fan and casual collector of film scores, and were I not as big a fan of all things Indyverse as I am, I would still have sought out the Jones scores as they remain some of John Williams brightest and best works in a rather prolific career!(y)

So, welcome! Pull up a chair, kick up your feet and make yourself at home. If any spies come looking for you, we'll tell them they just missed ya!;)