Indy Halloween costumes

HovitosKing

Some of those costumes are just downright hideous. If you ever doubt Lucas is in it for the money, just take a quick look at the crap he is willing to license.

886140-large.jpg

Raider S

Further proof Skull was nothing but another attempt to sell junk to kids. Merchandising is fine if it comes from the movie, not if it drives the movie.

HovitosKing

indyclone25 said:
what about this guy ---- "sam , what kind of car do you want?"
its sam's father
888868-large.jpg

Indy: "You gonna do that for the rest of your life?"

Mutt: "Yeah, you got a problem with that?"

HovitosKing

robisindy said:
The best part is that the dog outfit looks the most screen accurate. Look at the pleated shirt on that pooch.

Because, unlike with their kids or their creepy uncle Al, people actually care about how they dress their dogs.

Raider S

indyclone25 said:
i have to admit that jacket does sorta looks well made

ROFLOL!

These things look like highly flammable nightmares! Even the dog seems embarassed to have to sit for the photo.

indyclone25

has anyone seen these at there local costume shop yet ---- i know they will be available in the second week of sept. at the targets and k-marts

indyclone25

costumes for the ladies

i don't know about you but i can't wait to see these indian jones out and about halloween weekend --- these are the indiana jones costumes for the ladies
dg5194l.jpg
dgx5194l.jpg

QBComics

indyclone25 said:
i don't know about you but i can't wait to see these indian jones out and about halloween weekend --- these are the indiana jones costumes for the ladies
dg5194l.jpg
dgx5194l.jpg

I may have to convince my girlfriend to go in that. :D
Anyway, I will be going as Indy. Unfortunalatley, I have to use their whip cause mine is falling apart! (n) I need a MUCH better whip that won't fall apart in 3 months and 9 days. :(

indyclone25 said:
dg5194l.jpg
dgx5194l.jpg

I have my father's eyes and my mother's ears, but the rest belongs to them. ;)

twilekjedi

remember when...

Hey, at least these costumes aren't those awful vinyl ones with the flimsy plastic face masks that we used to have when we were kids in the '70's. On the other hand, why do they have to make the "female" Indy look like a floozie?