Retro Remakes - Old Games

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
For those of you who are interested in such things - Retro Remakes

Radiers of the lost Ark - Atari 2600 remake.

http://rapidshare.com/files/329874869/indiana.zip

IndianaROTLAremake.jpg

IndianaROTLAremake2.jpg

Raiders of the Pharaoh's Tomb

http://rapidshare.com/files/329875326/Raiders_2.zip

An all new Indiana Jones adventure based primarily on Raiders of the Lost Ark for the Atari 2600 - with manual.

manual_1.jpg

manual_2.jpg

manual_3.jpg

manual_4.jpg

manual_5.jpg

manual_6.jpg

manual_7.jpg

tip_sheet_1.jpg

tip_sheet_2.jpg

tip_sheet_3.jpg

tip_sheet_4.jpg

Grizzlor

I had tried out the Raiders sequel when the author posted it at www.atariage.com forums last February. Very cool, very nice work, only it was too bad it wasn't compatible with the 2600. Thanks for the remake file though, I don't know if that was the same game that was created around 5 years. Any links to that one were lost as well.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Grizzlor said:
I had tried out the Raiders sequel when the author posted it at www.atariage.com forums last February. Very cool, very nice work, only it was too bad it wasn't compatible with the 2600. Thanks for the remake file though, I don't know if that was the same game that was created around 5 years. Any links to that one were lost as well.

Your right, the remake was released through gamemaker about 5 years ago. There's a lot of oddities out there - Any one interested in the polish Indiana Jones text adventures!!

IndiPolish2.jpg

IndiPolish1.jpg

Last edited:

Grizzlor

Pretty cool, a homebrewer has given the old Howard Scott Warshaw programed E.T. and Raiders of the Lost Ark Atari 2600 games an "upgrade" to the Intellivision. Yeah, I know what you're thinking? That's an upgrade? Ha ha, technically it is, the INTV was a more advance system, and recent enhancements in homebrew tools has allowed some amazing ports to the old beast (such as a pretty good Castlevania).