artwork from the raiders of the lost ark coloring book

indyclone25

i thought i would put up a page from the book i didn't realize that so many pictures had been colored in
scan0028.jpg

and here is a page not colored
scan0029.jpg

indyclone25

let me know if you want to see more artwork from the two coloring books --- but i hate to say they will be in color cause my brothers colored in it when i was young and then my daughter colored in later

Johnny Jones

Awesome and a half! :whip:
I don't mind seeing the colored in ones, they're still part of a treasure. Is it like "real" coloring or scribbles all over the pages?

Canyon

I was lucky enough to find some scans of these online. I'll need to get them scanned before I post, though. :)

indyclone25

kool , yes they did have some very detailed artwork --- not like some of the new coloring books i've seen ( and you know what i mean -----spider man and other marvel coloring books ) their pretty bad

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
This is soooo freaking awesome. I never knew this existed. Why didn't they do this for KOTCS, if they were going to go so kid friendly?

DocWhiskey

I must say, the illustrations here are better then the KOTCS coloring book and even the Raiders adaption comic.

indyclone25

they did really nice work --- the kotcs was ok but not as good as the classic coloring books ---- it seems that the coloring book these days really don't put much effort into the drawings and are very sub-par. i guess they really don't care when the only charge a few dollars for theses newsprint style pages that are in the books

indyclone25

and your making fun of a five year old when he colored that?

i let my son color that when he was four or five ---

The Drifter

indyclone25 said:
and your making fun of a five year old when he colored that?

i let my son color that when he was four or five ---

Good grief, chill out. It was just a light-hearted jab. Learn to take a joke.

Edit: Let me make this point also. I was not trying to make fun of your son or any kid. I have kids of my own. If my son colored this and someone told me what I said above, I would laugh with them. *Shrugs*

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Competition time - Can you do better than a turd?

The Drifter said:
Good grief, chill out. It was just a light-hearted jab. Learn to take a joke.

Edit: Let me make this point also. I was not trying to make fun of your son or any kid. I have kids of my own. If my son colored this and someone told me what I said above, I would laugh with them. *Shrugs*

This is your moment Drifter. Can you do better than Indyclone25 son's Turd?

Please do not embarrass yourself...:D

img843.jpg

The Drifter

JuniorJones said:
This is your moment Drifter. Can you do better than Indyclone25 son's Turd?

Please do not embarrass yourself...:D

Hah, I just now seen this post. I don't have a printer, so can I color it in MSPaint instead!? :whip: