Indymag - The magazine for Indyfans

Indymag

marcus22.jpg

InexorableTash

Unsurprisingly, #7 was the most professional and polished yet. Great job lining up the interviews! I suspect it'll be hard to top this one for a while. (I'll lower my expectations for #8 appropriately.)

Indymag

InexorableTash said:
Unsurprisingly, #7 was the most professional and polished yet. Great job lining up the interviews! I suspect it'll be hard to top this one for a while. (I'll lower my expectations for #8 appropriately.)

Thanks Tash. We think we've got a nice balance in the magazine and we hope to raise the bar with each issue. For issue 8 we've got a fantastic interview with a key production artist from Raiders and we are already lining up the Christmas issue with a specially commissioned cover by Rabbittooth.

Hopefully, your expectation will rise...

Dana Scully

Wow, only just discovered this and I'm reading my way through the most recent edition. This is seriously impressive stuff that must have taken a lot of time and dedication, massive kudos to everyone involved!

Also, I need to get me one of those shoulder bags.

Indymag

Dana Scully said:
Wow, only just discovered this and I'm reading my way through the most recent edition. This is seriously impressive stuff that must have taken a lot of time and dedication, massive kudos to everyone involved!

Also, I need to get me one of those shoulder bags.

Thanks Dana.

Lance Quazar

I actually did buy two of the "Find Your Fate" books with the intention of writing reviews for IndyMag (a feature requested by one of the editors.)

But after having read half of one of the books, I was so bored that I wanted to kill myself. And I couldn't summon the strength to finish.

Sorry, gang!

:hat:

Indymag

Lance Quazar said:
I actually did buy two of the "Find Your Fate" books with the intention of writing reviews for IndyMag (a feature requested by one of the editors.)

But after having read half of one of the books, I was so bored that I wanted to kill myself. And I couldn't summon the strength to finish.

Sorry, gang!

:hat:

No worries. We can't have you killing yourself!

Indy McFly

Indymag said:
If you've not already seen it check out a new fan comic that was mentioned in the last issue of Indymag...http://issuu.com/indymag/docs/comic.

Also we've updated our website name to simply...indymag.org.

Simplicity is always good when letting people know about something cool. In the age of people stuck to their phones on FB, a true old school publication is a breath of fresh air.