Indy vs. _______ battle game

Goodeknight

Indy1Jones2 said:
Indy Vs Darth Maul who wins

indymaul.jpg

Nice graphic!

I'm going with Maul. The .45 slug would travel slower than a shot from a blaster, so he'd presumably be able to block it with his lightsaber.

Indy vs. Zorro. Just saw this in another post. I go with Indy. Zorro has a lot of acrobatic skill, but Indy's tougher. Zorro is too....prancy. For this one I have to add Mutt vs. Zorro. Blade to blade, Zorro hands down. Mutt is too....Mutt.

Goodeknight

Mutt vs. Short Round (as an adult).

Shorty all the way. Mutt's a whining pansy. Short Round could hold his own at 10 against an 18 year old Mutt. Match up their ages and Shorty would put some serious smackdown on him.

Given the chronology, Short Round would be around 32 when Mutt was 18. Yeah. Mutt wouldn't stand a chance.

IndyJoey

goodeknight said:
Indiana Jones vs. Jack Sparrow.

Anyone?
Indy would win. Jack is often drunk, but even if he wasn't, Jack only gets one shot from his gun, and even though Jack is good with a sword, Indy once fought two guys with machetes using only his whip. Indy definitely.
Now if it was Jack against Mutt, Jack would beat him in a heartbeat.

Randolph Carter

A few which spring to mind are:

Indy vs Doc Savage
Indy vs. Allan Quatermain
Indy vs. John Clayton (Tarzan)
Indy vs Nick Fury (Classic Marvel version)

Goodeknight

Here's one inspired by a recent thread...

River Phoenix vs. Sean Patrick Flannery

(I think it's a pretty easy one, but I'm putting it out there anyway.)

kongisking

Goodeknight said:
Here's one inspired by a recent thread...

River Phoenix vs. Sean Patrick Flannery

(I think it's a pretty easy one, but I'm putting it out there anyway.)

Probably Flannery. After all, his version of Indy actually participated in WWI, not to mention knew some martial arts in Treasure of the Peacock's Eye. Phoenix's Indy was still new to the gig.

TheFedora

Indy1Jones2 said:
Indy vs Captain America.

Hmmm, if Cap throws the Shield, Indy might not be able to dodge fast enough. Plus Cap has enhanced superhuman strength and fighting ability.

Now what about Indy vs the Rocketeer?

Kai Hagen

Indy vs. Jake the Snake Roberts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-oBuUvlrgdM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>