Indy 5 visual wish list

Indy's brother

hatsie said:
Havana 1959
NGplane03.JPG

Love this one!

Indy's brother

Here's one

How about Indy being approached with an unidentifiable cartouche in the americas that has to do with some legend, and solving the cartouche is a part of the quest? Something like this:

image-001_small.jpg

image-004_small.jpg

image-003.jpg

image-002.jpg

I give you: Cyclocosmia truncata.

(psst. they also come in black!)

hatsie

Montana Smith said:
Two from King Kong, one from Romancing the Stone. Can't be bad! ;)

The first image has the opportunity for a change of pace befitting the more senior Indy: Graham Greene's Our Man in Havana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Man_in_Havana

Well, it's just classical adventure isn't it? ;) Would be nice to see Indy chasing an artifact through the colourful streets of Havana and having the revolution on the background.

How about Djenné:
djenne-b-big.jpg

Last edited:

Indy's brother

While nothing can beat the russian aero-sled, there is another experimental soviet vehicle that offers a little bizarre visual pizzaz and potential for the gory demise of evil henchmen/soldiers:

(This one is from 1970, but read on...)
519476632_d86069b56d.jpg

capture1005200490559_am.jpg

The GPI-16 for example is circa 1967, according to this page which cites the craft as the inspiration for a remote control toy.

The truth is, Germany, the former Soviet Union, and the US have all dabbled in this technology at some point, beginning with the Germans in as early as 1944.

Here's a link to see one of these bad boys in action. If you actually checked out the video, you'll see that it doesn't look as retarded while it's actually moving. Well, you might think so, but I don't.

Here is a short but very informative summary of these vehicles along with pics and videos.

Finn

Staff member
Bit surprised that this thread has existed for seven years and no one's suggested any boobies yet. (And neither will I, at least with any images.) This board must be exceptionally well moderated.

Olliana

I agree we need more of this.

trap.png

I'd also really like to see some Infernal Machine inspired locations. What about Canyonlands?

slider-5-canyonlands.jpg

I feel we've had enough deserts by now, but Meroë could be interesting.

Meroe-Sudan-The-Pyramids-of-Nubia-%C2%A9-Uros-Ravbar-Dreamstime-5232960-e1427744591456-1000x399.jpg

Palawan:

Palawan_Lagoon.jpg

Last edited: