Bacon

roundshort

We all love Bacon,

Indy_Chic said:
Mmmmmm bacon! :D

This is probably the most random thread ever. But it's cool! ;)

I love to see the random bumps this thread gets! Thanks Indy Chic! Indy loves Bacon! Remember, it will keep ya' from scratchin'!

Matinee Idyll

Wait a minute, aren't you a guy San? That whip directed t'ward roundshort looks mightily like homoerotic sadomasochism from here.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Moedred one year ago said:
For a christmas party last night someone made bacon and string beans all wrong. They obviously boiled the bacon flavor away in bean water.
It's that time of year again tomorrow night. I'll give them another chance.
Maybe show early, talk to the kitchen, try to help save their... you know.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Matinee Idyll said:
Wait a minute, aren't you a guy San? That whip directed t'ward roundshort looks mightily like homoerotic sadomasochism from here.
Actually you can see that the word roundshort is behind the whip, so he's cracking away from it. ;)

Indy_Chic

roundshort said:
I love to see the random bumps this thread gets! Thanks Indy Chic! Indy loves Bacon! Remember, it will keep ya' from scratchin'!

You are welcome roundshort! ;) I love BACON!!!!

roundshort

Any Holiday Bacon stories?> The gf outdid herself with great bacon selection and preparation!

Nothing says the Holidays like waking up to a house filled with bacon frying!

Joe Brody

Watercress salad with baked pears, blue cheese and bacon for Christmas dinner first course tonight. No blue cheese for me but the bacon was sublime.

Indy_Chic

Indyologist said:
LOL! I can't believe this thread got revived!! :D

Haha! I know, its pretty cool! :cool:

Sadly I've not eaten any bacon in quite a while!:eek: But I'm going shopping this afternoon so I'll be sure to get some then. :whip:

BACON ROCKS!!!