Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

Little Indy

jess said:
Thanks! :)
As for the cards, we're given blanks and we draw on the actual card, then send them all back to the company. They then insert those cards into packs and then distribute them internationally. Basically, if you buy one BOX of cards, you're guaranteed 1 actual sketch card in them, but there's no telling which artist you'll pull or if the piece will be a 'sketch' or a 'full color' card. :)

Aahhhhh maan, That makes my job of collecting the ENTIRE set that much harder.

jess

Here's a sample sell sheet by Topps.
2187400157_a7762ff31a_o.jpg

tnswman

Little Indy said:
Aahhhhh maan, That makes my job of collecting the ENTIRE set that much harder.

Man, There is NO WAY that anyone will be able to collect the WHOLE set of sketch cards...even though the artists draw several, maybe even hundreds ( if this set is like the other card sets ) of cards, each card is a One of a kind. So, a person might be able to collect at least one of ech cards from the artists, te possability of collecting every card is simply impossible.

For one, the sheer # of cards will be a fator, and another HUGE factor is that each of us that keep our cards in our personal collections will make it impossible to collect each card.

I'm sure most of you know this. However, there may be some of us hat are new to sketch cards. I just don't want anyone to think that these are like any other sub-set. To be honest, your chances of collecting all of the Autographed cards are far far easier than even getting anywhere close to having the whole set of indvidual cards.

The up-side to the art cards is that each of the cards is a one of a kind. Some artists will only do a very few cards also whch wil make those cards VERY expensive.

tnswman

Harrison Ford + More added to the Topps Autographs

Just as I teased a few months back from one of my autograph sources, The Update on the New Topps Indy set. There are a BUNCH of new signers. INCLUDING

HARRISON FORD
STEVEN
GEORGE
FRANK
KATHLEEN

I have a pic of the new flyer if someone wants to post it.

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
If you've got a scanner, scan your flyer into your computer. From there, upload your photo to a photobucket.com account. If you don't have one, register it won't cost you anything. Once your flyer is uploaded, copy the IMG code underneath the image, and paste in the typing area of "reply to Thread" at the Raven.

metalinvader

Wow.Even the dead Denholm Eliot and Pat Roach have risen from the grave to sign some cards!:p ..One question,What are 'Cut Signatures'?

Hawkeye

Must be copies of their signatures "cut out" and put on their cards. They can't literally sign from beyond the grave.

GeckoArt

Greetings All!

I just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself... My name is Jeff and I am one of the sketch card artists working on the new Indiana Jones Heritage set.

I'm pretty new to this site but a HUGE Indy fan! (Used a lot of the stills in other section of this site for reference) Please take a look and let me know what you think:

Indy_Chandler_12.jpg

I love this alien Indy! :sick: (Oh wait, it says he's sick - i thought it was some kind of gill-headed Indy... oh well, enjoy!)

Jeff Chandler
www.artgeckostudios.com

Deckard

GeckoArt said:
Greetings All!

I just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself... My name is Jeff and I am one of the sketch card artists working on the new Indiana Jones Heritage set.

I'm pretty new to this site but a HUGE Indy fan! (Used a lot of the stills in other section of this site for reference) Please take a look and let me know what you think:

Indy_Chandler_12.jpg

I love this alien Indy! :sick: (Oh wait, it says he's sick - i thought it was some kind of gill-headed Indy... oh well, enjoy!)

Jeff Chandler
www.artgeckostudios.com

Wow your very talented, Great job, I was just going to go for Autos but will be collecting all of these as well. I really love the snake in Marion's shoe, and the Indy holding onto the front of the truck.

GeckoArt

JimmyPSHayes said:
Man, I hope I get one of your cards!!! :D Do you take commissions?.......please?:)

I do indeed - my list is a bit backlogged right now due to the time taken on these cards (250 cards total) - but feel free to email or PM me for details!

Deckard: I wish you all the luck in collecting these!!

And thanks for the kind words!

Deckard

GeckoArt said:
I do indeed - my list is a bit backlogged right now due to the time taken on these cards (250 cards total) - but feel free to email or PM me for details!

Deckard: I wish you all the luck in collecting these!!

And thanks for the kind words!

Wow! Youve done 250 of these sketch cards? I cannot wait to see the rest. Have you done some ToD and LC cards as well?

GeckoArt

Deckard said:
Wow! Youve done 250 of these sketch cards? I cannot wait to see the rest. Have you done some ToD and LC cards as well?

I had plans to but ended up literally going frame-by-frame through 'Raiders' instead with a total of 120+ full-color cards like above!

There's still a handful of sketches I never got to realize 'on card' - just ran out of time