Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
The rather

The rather superb Indiana Jones Diaries...

Raidersdairy1a.jpg

Raidersdairy2a.jpg

Raidersdairy3atfe.jpg

Raidersdairy4a.jpg

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Moedred said:
Excellent! Are these the largest scans? Missed a page...
Having now read Mad, Cracked and Crazy, I wonder if I'll ever find where I saw that "Trailers of the Lost Park" parody so long ...

Yes you will...;)

Plaristes

Interesting. Does anyone know what those phone games were like? Was there any original story content to them? :confused:

Stoo

harvey said:
$2.87/each. Sigh...
Speaking of prices: The "Telephone Adventures" game was $2.50/call in 1989!:eek: What would the equivalent cost be today?:confused:
Plaristes said:
Interesting. Does anyone know what those phone games were like? Was there any original story content to them?:confused:
This is 1st time I've even heard of that Indy telephone game. It deserves its own thread!:gun:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Proto-grail insert.

story12A.jpg

Actual resolution - PM if you would like it. (Well, that's if you've contributed to this thread...)

Image50.jpg

Last edited:

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
I'm 24/7 Indiana Jones research!!!

Here more proto-diary fun ...
JJ, you are insane and I love it! How the heck you're able to find this stuff is beyond me. No doubt about it, you are a real trooper.:hat:

@Sakis: I clicked on your link and it was stupid, Batman sh*t.:sick:(n)

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
JJ, you are insane and I love it! How the heck you're able to find this stuff is beyond me. No doubt about it, you are a real trooper.:hat:

@Sakis: I clicked on your link and it was stupid, Batman sh*t.:sick:(n)

Hahaha, you emphasize on the Batman theme and not on Jocker's line: Where does he get all those wonderful toys? A tribute to JuniorJones's findings. ;)

Stoo said:
For my part, thanks for the unparalleled posts...its always amazing to see you pull yet another rabbit from the hat.

If this place ever evolves from Dickens' Strand Union Workhouse on Cleveland St it'll be a miracle. Until then, please sir, I want some more...

The only thing I have in trade is what Temple of Doom could have been if Willie would have only "manned up"

WilliesDoom.jpg

Last edited: