Rare Indy Photos

Crack that whip

Sakis said:
Since there's been some time from the last update, I though I should give it a kick.

tlc-2710.jpg

That's a nifty one, especially the unintelligibly sloppy autograph - it practically lets itself be read as being signed by either Harrison Ford or Indiana Jones, according to personal inclination.
:p (y)

Rivers

I have a picture of Indy hanging from branches after the tank went over the cliff in LC. Just trying to find it.... of course I cant! It was a deletd scene.... anyone know the one I mean?? Anyone have it??

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Rivers said:
I have a picture of Indy hanging from branches after the tank went over the cliff in LC. Just trying to find it.... of course I cant! It was a deletd scene.... anyone know the one I mean?? Anyone have it??

Which one? ;)

tlc-3102.jpg

tlc-3101.jpg

Darwin Jones

Mickiana said:
Darwin Jones, is your book published in English?
I'm sorry but the book is only published in Spanish for now. It is a limited publication. Contains numerous references to events that occurred in Spain during the shooting of the movie (based on international magazines and local newspapers), describes well the places chosen for the movie, especially the spanish scenery, because I was in them. The book also contains a summary of the Indiana Jones collectibles worldwide, highlighting what appeared in Spain.

Hi Darwin, I cannot speak Spanish, But does your book have a load of photos from the filming locations etc, that it would be worth getting for the photos ?

Darwin Jones

ROLLERBALL said:
Hi Darwin, I cannot speak Spanish, But does your book have a load of photos from the filming locations etc, that it would be worth getting for the photos ?
The book has about 30 photos. Some of them are about movie locations (Indy3 and Young Indy) but I think are not enought reason to buy that book. Photos was taken by me. The most interesting things about the book are in the text. Thanks!