New Hat, for a New Generation....

DrJones56

IndyFan
This is real cool!

TIE.c Exclusive: We got word from 'Deep Voice' that the new hat for Indy IV is going to be The Akubra Federation. You heard right, no more Herbert Johnson, Akubra has taken the stage! Our contact mentioned that Lucas and Spielberg browse the web a lot, and search the message boards, and as you know, our good friend Renderingking Fisk, who is an avid member of COW (Indy Gear's Club Obi-Wan - Favorite among George and Steven) has stated for years: 'The Akubra is the best hat I've owned in 20 years'. This quite possibly has altered Indy history forever! We also got a few more tips on Indy IV, but they will have to remain 'Secret' for some time now.

Now, must anyone ask what hat to get from now on? I thought so... :D I think we all owe Eric a big thanks for what he's done, he's changed Indy IV history forever!

~Aaron

Attila the Professor

Staff member
DrJones56 said:
Now, must anyone ask what hat to get from now on? I thought so... :D I think we all owe Eric a big thanks for what he's done, he's changed Indy IV history forever!

Better get the DeLorean, and fix what Fisk has done...;)

But seriously, if Renderking influenced George and Steve with his memorable quote, that's great. It's always great when one of our one has a pipeline to the top. LONG LIVE AKUBRA, FOR 20 YEARS AND BEYOND! :D

Gregoire Defence

The Godfather said:
A bit too early for April fools, eh?

Hehehe. This really is no joke. (good timing Aaron;)) Just kidding.

We are not making this up. We are just posting what we heard from our contact.

I love the Fed! Now I am glad I chose Akrubra!:D
Oh yeah!
Good job Fisk!

Rundquist

If this news about the Akubra Fed. is true, I will be very disappointed. The Fed is a great "cheap" hat, but that's what it is, a cheap hat. It's color is very uneven and splotchy. When they get it under the lights, I'm pretty sure it will look very unflatering. Just my 2 cents. Cheers

DrJones56

IndyFan
Rundquist said:
If this news about the Akubra Fed. is true, I will be very disappointed. The Fed is a great "cheap" hat, but that's what it is, a cheap hat. It's color is very uneven and splotchy. When they get it under the lights, I'm pretty sure it will look very unflatering. Just my 2 cents. Cheers
Eric fooled even me on this. This thing needs to be deleted NOW! Thought it was. It was eric's idea of an april fools joke, and I was his pawn... :mad:

But hey, he was able to fool People Magazine on several occasions...

swords

Mara God said:
Attila the Professor said:

Great Scott... you're a fan too! :D [/B]

This is heavy.(BTW Mara God, if you want, you can vote for your favorite series, right now BTTF and Indy are tied. But only if you want to of course)

ROTLA

swords said:
Mara God said:

Great Scott... you're a fan too! :D

This is heavy.(BTW Mara God, if you want, you can vote for your favorite series, right now BTTF and Indy are tied. But only if you want to of course) [/B]

I am your density...

Randy_Flagg

ROTLA said:
swords said:
Mara God said:

Great Scott... you're a fan too! :D

This is heavy.(BTW Mara God, if you want, you can vote for your favorite series, right now BTTF and Indy are tied. But only if you want to of course)

I am your density... [/B]

So why don't you make like a tree and leave?

ROTLA

Are you thinking of Biff's "Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here" line?

"Drunk drivers!" - The homeless guy on the park bench

NileQT87

hey hey! idea!

marty goes back to the 30s in the delorian (after telling us that bttf II never existed) and meets indy, and then marty joins up with indy! and of course doc emmet brown joins the gang, and henry jones, sallah, marion...etc...

id go see that!

00Kevin

Indyfan
NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:
hey hey! idea!

marty goes back to the 30s in the delorian (after telling us that bttf II never existed) and meets indy, and then marty joins up with indy! and of course doc emmet brown joins the gang, and henry jones, sallah, marion...etc...

id go see that!

"HA! That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship"

"screen door on a submarine ya Jerk!"

wolfgang

If this hat thing is true, can anyone post a picture of the fedora and the akubra so i can compare please...BTW bob, I loved your comment HAHA :)