Hello

Ai-Chan

So I'm Ai-chan and well as you can tell I'm new here. I hope that I can be a good member while I'm here. :D

Here's a little about myself if it will help.

I'm a junior in high school. I'm in the marching band and on the school newspaper.

My likes and dislikes can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1475295/project_evangelion

About my user name I'm not Japanese. It's just an nickname used with friends and on the internet.

Thank you for your time.

IAdventurer01

I don't know, I think you have too much EVA and not enough Indy on your webpage to come here.

Nah, the good Dr. was at least mentioned, which is good enough. Welcome to the Raven! Grab a stool, don your fedora, and make yourself at home. :)

Ai-Chan

*sweatdrop*

Um thanks? Now I feel bad...:sick:

Ugh I wish I could just settle on obsession now. I have about ten others on top of those! Both EVA and Indy are my top two. (But I more often dream of being in the Indy world and I grew up with Indy (family of fans). Does that help?)

Last edited:

Muttette

Adventurer!! Don't you dare make the poor girl feel bad for her love of the awesome Evangelion!!! XD

Welcome to the boards Ai! ^_^ We have doggie cookies for your enjoyment...

doggie-cookies.jpg

But you only get one if you run naked round The Man three times whilst singing the macarena... mwahahaha...

Ai-Chan

Thank you very much everyone! :D

I'm reeeaaally glad to see another PA fan here.

Awesome Evangelion? You've watched it? (Just wondering. I'm the only one I know who is into it)

Those cookies look so cute...