indyclones raiders re - adaptation

indyclone25

will be working the ravens bar scene tonight up til where marion is being threaten buy the hot poker just like in the original comic adaptation.

The Golden Idol

That's awesome, indyclone! One thing though, you seem to have a habit of shortening characters' foreheads and therefore elongating their faces, you should watch out for that. Otherwise, that's great!

QBComics

indyclone25 said:
sorry it's been while been quite busy --- will have more pages up soon

Nah, it's cool. I'm a Cartoonist (or will be) and I understand how long it might take. (I also understand procrastination. Boy I've been lazy! :eek:)

Can't wait. (y)

indyclone25

here are the final pages of issue one -----------
scan0001-8.jpg

scan0002-4.jpg

scan0003-3.jpg

scan0004-4.jpg

scan0004-4.jpg

scan0005-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

QBComics

Great job! The way Marion nails Indy in that scene is just perfect. My favorite panel so far. (y)

UP NEXT: Secret of the Well of Souls!

Will it include the German Mechanic?

indyclone25

i will be doing the next pages in a few weeks after i transfer my work to the comic art pages ---- so stay tuned

QBComics

I'll be waiting. :D

Take your time though, because I'd rather wait forever for good, quality work.

Last edited:

indyclone25

i finished my cards --- only i only like half of them ----- i notice it was hard sketching on the small cards by holding them in my hand and using a dvd as a basis for the card ------ like i said i liked only half , maybe even less but you will get the idea of the cards ------- let me know what you think .and what ones you like , too . thanks

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Last edited:

QBComics

indyclone25 said:
which ones are your favorites ? let me know and i will work on those in the future

Henry, Marion, and that lovely one of TOD Indy with the bridge expanding behind him (y).