New pics of the Last Crusade wave and TOD Adventure heros!

I guess any figures are possible, depends on how long the line lasts.

Going forward I can see Lucasfilm going with future movies and maybe a tv series. I guess it totally depends how well this movie is recieved and I am sure it will be a MASSIVE hit.

ChromiumBlue37

Nurhachi1991 said:
do you think they will make a sean patrick flanery figure as young indy? that would be sweet

Hasbro did state that they would address a few of the Young Indy, (from the TV show) as figures. There would not be an extensive line like the assortment from the movies, however.

Billy Ray

Thought I would post this here...kudos to "snakes" for the original find.

From Hasbro's Indiana Jones Page, TLC Indy:

indy_crusade.jpg

ChromiumBlue37

bonoferox said:
I like it okay, but the legs look like they won't fit onto a motorcycle...

I don't know for sure, but I would assume that the motorcycle with side car may come with both Henry and Indiana Jones action figures with the needed articulation.

Last edited:

Matt

Billy Ray said:
According to IndianaJonesShop, this wave ships May 1. Wonder if that is correct and if these will be on shelves May 1? Entertainment Earth shows them as "Coming Soon" with a tentative arrival date of July.

We just got our first glimpse of this wave not even two weeks ago and haven't seen any carded pics yet.

Will they be in stores on May 1st? Not a chance.

Deckard

It's July, Not that Indyshop isn't official but they aren't manufacturing them. Hasbro is and they said July.