1:6 Sideshow Temple of Doom firgure

ROB98374

Billy Ray said:
Should have my ToD Indy this weekend...can't wait!

I got mine last week, but haven't had the time for any pictures yet. I was a little disappointed in the box, compared to the Raiders Hot Toys box. But the box doesn't really matter much, since the figure will be on display.

Billy Ray

Didn't manage to pick mine up, will have him this weekend for sure though...come hell or high water! From what I've seen he turned out fantastic!

The Hot Toys box is nice, I just had mine out this past week, but it's also a DX figure, so that's to be expected. Hot toys regular boxes are more in line with Sideshow's.

Billy Ray

Ok, so I finally got my ToD Indy yesterday. Gotta say this is, hands down, some of Sideshow's best work as far as 1/6 scale. It is just as good as any Hot Toys figure that I own and, in some aspects, superior to Hot Toys Indy figure. He's not perfect, but damn near IMO.

The weather didn't want to cooperate with me today. It's overcast/rainy outside, so I couldn't get any good, natural light but here are a few quick shots of mine. Pretty much fresh out of the box, with only some minor futzing:

I'll try to take some better shots tomorrow and highlight all his goodies.

Billy Ray

Weather still isn't cooperating here in TX, but here are some shots in better lighting. I did treat his shirt with a little Downey Wrinkle Releaser to get his collar to lay down, other than that no mods...

Billy Ray

One thing I never really cared for about this figure was the hat. It just doesn't really have the ToD shape to it. I was messing around and discovered the the Medicom Raiders Indy's hat fits this figure perfectly and really has more of a ToD look to it. At least to me:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CehqoJmoNOu/