Mystery Of The Blues

Raiders90

Interesting note

In Mystery of the Blues set in 1920, while they lounge at a local Chicago speakeasy, Elliot bemoans Jazz, and incredously asks Indy, "You can't tell me you think this [Jazz musc] is better than Mozart or Puccini?!" to which Indy scoffs. I just thought the little reference to Puccini--the same man Indy's own mother nearly abandoned him for back in 1908--was interesting.

Stoo

Demitasse said:
Hey anyone know which John Williams music is used in the bookends with Harrison? (Which movie/track?) Thanks!!
Hi, Demitasse. It's good to see you posting.:) Parts of "Desert Chase" from "Raiders" can be heard in the opening bookend and (of course) the "Raiders March" in the closing segment. There may be more...

I've always been under the impression that the John Williams cues were faithfully re-recorded for the TV series (but I could be wrong). Laird or Inexorable Tash or someone else may be able to answer this....Anyone know for sure?:confused:

InexorableTash

Laird provided a comment over on:

http://www.youngindianajonesmusic.com/composers

lairdo said:
The creation of the chase sequence for Chicago was done by us pulling and then photocopying sections of the Truck Chase for Raiders. We literally got to hold the original orchestra score parts used to record that sequence. Joel McNeely then attached his pieces to the copies to make the full musical score that was then recorded in its entirety. (It's not a mix of the original Raiders recording - everything for the episode was recorded fresh.)

I Don Quixote

Belloq said:
What do you think ever happened to Indy's beard fro Plus, in cam the motb in the kotcs?

That beard was awesome!
The beard was awesome. So rugged. It was while filming the Fugitive, so he probably just didn't shave.

I think it's great to see Harrison in MOTB. It's cool how he has a little cameo. In a way, it's his second life. Plus, in canon, it's only seven years away from KOTCS.

He looks very young though in the episode. He changed a lot in seven years.

Raiders90

I said:
The beard was awesome. So rugged. It was while filming the Fugitive, so he probably just didn't shave.

I think it's great to see Harrison in MOTB. It's cool how he has a little cameo. In a way, it's his second life. Plus, in canon, it's only seven years away from KOTCS.

He looks very young though in the episode. He changed a lot in seven years.

Look how much Indy changed between Raiders and LC, and in universe, that's only two years' difference. Adventuring takes its toll.

Thanks about the cardigan :)